Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/27/2015 2:00:00 PM

I really like the rich, creamy texture of this lipstick. Feels like a prestige brand lipstick on the mouth. I have this in Jet Set Red, which is a rich, orange-based red. It does last long time on my lips and does not dry them out. Contains parabens.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own three of these; Frosted, Crush, and Airy Fairy. I've had them for a long time and I really don't know why I don't wear them more. I really love them!

Today I wore Frosted and this stuff really does last all day. I went to work, ate lunch with it on, and 8 hours later it's still going strong, although it has faded a tad. Frosted is a very unique, gold shimmer. There's no gloss to it; just beautiful golden shimmer. It's not opaque, your natural lip colour will show through. For some it might be a weird shade, but I love it! It looks like something a runway model would wear in a fantasy themed fashion show. Just lovely. It doesn't dry out my lips either, and the other shades seem to be good for this too.

Crush is a coral/orange shade that I originally bought just for the sake of trying out. Unfortunately, I can't make it work with my pale, neutral skin and dark features.

Airy Fairy is an absolutely lovely muted pinky mauve shade. It's been a while since I've worn it, so I don't have much to say about it right now, but I remember it being one of my favorites!

The formula for these gets a 5/5 from me! I also really like the packaging; no problems whatsoever with the twist-up mechanism and the aesthetic is very classy for the price.

Next time I go shopping I'm definitely going to be picking up more shades.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pretty decent lipstick by Rimmel. Easy to apply, well pigmented and good color selection. This lipstick does transfer like most. The lipstick has a nice sheen to it. Lasting ability is a few hours (without eating, drinking, or kissing). Overall a good product.

on 4/18/2014 5:08:00 AM

I received this from my ever loving dad as a gift in shades Firecracker, which is a shimmery, orangey coral on me, and Guestlist, a frosty medium pink. I absolutely freakin' LOVE this product. It's all I wish for in a lipstick. First, it smells delicious. I love sweet smelling lippies, and this has a candy-ish/cookie scent which I can't stop smelling. Second, it's surprisingly very long lasting. It lasted 5 hours on me with one meal and minimal drinking. I came home and it's still there, and it never dried my lips! Well for the record I don't have super dry lips, but the texture is creamy and non drying. The only thing I didn't love are the shimmers in it, but it's workable and not over the top. Will try the other shades without the frost.

on 2/8/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick has the exact shade (036 Kiss) and texture I'm looking for BUT IT STINKS. Just trying it on gives me nausea.

on 11/17/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up the color Bordeaux on a whim looking for a deep red color. This IS SO pigmented. and cheap. very cheap. Doesn't dry out my lips. It is so pigmented that I just dab it on-not swipe-over chapstick and it looks awesome. Same color as the Lip Butter red velvet. Really impressed with Rimmel's lipsticks.

on 8/6/2013 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love these lipsticks! They smell good and if you have smooth lips they look great and seem to last a while when I would eat or drink especially the red one! They're always on sale in Priceline!

on 5/19/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have this in the shade 'Cutting Edge', which is a deep berry-plum shade, perfect for that vampy look in the colder seasons. Rimmel's range of lasting finish lipsticks all smell like chai latte to me which is awesome too! Highly recommend these as they're affordable and have great pigmentation & lasting power.

on 2/18/2013 10:37:00 AM

I have Rimmel lipstick in the color Undressed. It is the perfect neutral shade for my warm autumn skintone. Not too pink, and not too brown. The only thing I would change is the outer color of the lipstick tube - it is bright pink.

on 9/13/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The point I gave is because is pigmented but not power stay is still not good and dried my lips.

Popular Lipsticks