August 31, 2014 | 982 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent lipstick by Rimmel. Easy to apply, well pigmented and good color selection. This lipstick does transfer like most. The lipstick has a nice sheen to it. Lasting ability is a few hours (without eating, drinking, or kissing). Overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by hishoney

I received this from my ever loving dad as a gift in shades Firecracker, which is a shimmery, orangey coral on me, and Guestlist, a frosty medium pink. I absolutely freakin' LOVE this product. It's all I wish for in a lipstick. First, it smells delicious. I love sweet smelling lippies, and this has a candy-ish/cookie scent which I can't stop smelling. Second, it's surprisingly very long lasting. It lasted 5 hours on me with one meal and minimal drinking. I came home and it's still there, and it never dried my lips! Well for the record I don't have super dry lips, but the texture is creamy and non drying. The only thing I didn't love are the shimmers in it, but it's workable and not over the top. Will try the other shades without the frost.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick has the exact shade (036 Kiss) and texture I'm looking for BUT IT STINKS. Just trying it on gives me nausea.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up the color Bordeaux on a whim looking for a deep red color. This IS SO pigmented. and cheap. very cheap. Doesn't dry out my lips. It is so pigmented that I just dab it on-not swipe-over chapstick and it looks awesome. Same color as the Lip Butter red velvet. Really impressed with Rimmel's lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by mznoour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely love these lipsticks! They smell good and if you have smooth lips they look great and seem to last a while when I would eat or drink especially the red one! They're always on sale in Priceline!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade 'Cutting Edge', which is a deep berry-plum shade, perfect for that vampy look in the colder seasons. Rimmel's range of lasting finish lipsticks all smell like chai latte to me which is awesome too! Highly recommend these as they're affordable and have great pigmentation & lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by NNBP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have Rimmel lipstick in the color Undressed. It is the perfect neutral shade for my warm autumn skintone. Not too pink, and not too brown. The only thing I would change is the outer color of the lipstick tube - it is bright pink.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

The point I gave is because is pigmented but not power stay is still not good and dried my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by knganderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only have one of these, one of the new ones in the Kate Moss line. It's #01, a deep red color. It may be a little on the warm side, but is mostly a neutral red. This is VERY, VERY PIGMENTED. Definitely recommend using a lip brush to apply, and doing so carefully. It does last quite a while, and leaves a significant stain on the lips when it's gone. Only downside to me is the smell (odd, slightly sweetish/fruity?), but once it's on the lips I don't notice it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by efts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The colour selection is great and the lasting power is good. I wanted to like this line but it dried my lips out. My lips would be completely dry and chapped after wearing this for an hour.