Wet 'n' Wild Precious Metals Lipstick - Comet

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2007 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I came across a little display of Xmas/Holiday 2005 LE l/s and n/p by WnW, with the colors all named after Santa's reindeer :-) , and one shade really caught my attention -- I'm so glad it did!Check out Precious Metals l/s in "Comet" if you can find it -- it's a gorgeous shade that is hard for me to categorize as one color. It's definitely brown-toned, so it's for the warm-skinned ladies. It's a blend of peach, rose, and bronze/copper, and it has the most gorgeous shimmer to it! It almost looks oversprayed, but it's not. I almost find it hard to believe that it comes from WnW, because of its color complexity! For under $2.00, it's most definitely worth looking for! I've fallen in love with it enough to have already worn it several days in a row (unheard of for me), and already picked up a backup -- it's that pretty!PS -- as an aside, this l/s has the name actually written on the bottom of the tube (no number at all!), which is a nice change of pace for WnW, who usually uses numbers!
continued >>