September 2, 2014 | 1201 users online

Masks - Noxzema - Continuous Clean Deep Cleansing Mask Tingly Citris Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Lemonnello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Noxzema Continuously Clean is an amazing product. Creates flawless skin. I have used this all throughout high school and university.

It is discontinued because it did not make enough sales; which is understandable because they made the product so well that you don't need to use it everyday and thus won't be buying this as often as other products. If you like it, let Noxzema know (call their 1-800), if they get enough responses they'll bring it back.

The key to using this product is to wash your face with room temperature or colder water; warm water will encourage the product to irritate your skin. Does anyone know of a similar product?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product! Not very drying, really improves the look and feel of my skin although I'm not sure it helps acne. Very enjoyable to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Its funny, the only reason I got into this product was because I lived in the boonies growing up, and my local grocery store sold this product, the only face mask i had access to. I ended up trying it and absolutely loved it. I have normal/dry skin and this does a lovely job of not only purifying my skin and helping with acne but when I wash it off I have a nice healthy glow to my skin. If you have very dry skin I would reccomend using this in moderation, maybe once a month, and replace it with a more moisturizing mask to use regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this mask! It has the perfect texture-not too thick and sticky, but at the same time, thick enough to produce cell turn around and exfoliation. Dries in minutes, and firms the skin as well as regulates oil production for days to come!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by pointoforder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a thick white-coloured clay mask. I didn't notice anything "tingly" or "citrus" on my skin or the ingredient list either, but this does clean well. The texture is quite chalky to the touch - almost like drywall - but it isn't too drying for the face. It rinses well easily enough, too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by alicia2kate

The white cream mask dries quickly but has a great texture to smooth it evenly on my face. I like the scent, but probably will continue to look for another mask when this one runs out. I use it about once per week and wash it off with facial cloths. It doesn't seem to prevent breakouts, but reduces the frequency.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by msclaudia

For a drugstore brand mask this is awesome. Refreshing, tightens my pores, smells good. Feels like my face is super clean after I use this. It's mostly clay so you shouldn't use it on dry patches, but I find that it's much less drying than Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

i got this mask as a bonus with the citrus cleanser. first, theres no tingly feeling at all. however, it does zap my oily face and makes it feel tight but it doesnt last long. i wont purchase this product again or the cleanser, just not worth it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 10:17:00 AM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this product in conjunction with my trusty Queen Helene Mint Julep mask. I have combination oily/dry skin esp. in the wintertime, and I get blackheads and hormonal breakouts, for referance. I tend to use the Mint Julep directly on problem areas, because if I use it on my dryer areas, it tends to irritate these parts greatly. I swapped for a tube of the Noxzema sight unseen mostly because of it being a clay mask with a citrus scent, because I'm a sucker for citrus, and also because I've found that natrually derived skin treatments work better for my skin than a chemical one.
I love this mask because I can use it all over my face without it getting too irritated, and I can use it more often on problem areas without peeling or drying, like sometimes happens with the Mint Julep (I find that I must use that product sparingly b/c of strength). The smell is great, the tingly part is quite unique, and it does a great job of sucking all the oil out of my face without making me look like a lobster. I will definately purchase once my existing tube runs out. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2007 11:25:00 AM More reviews by rutoni38

Great product! Smells good and easy to spread on your face. Very cheap!!! Every Noxzema product I've tried in the past has made my face extremely oily but this one is perfect.