December 18, 2014 | 1324 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns Body Souffle

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went into Ulta completely expecting to fall for the Birthday Cake one, since I'm a sucker for vanillas but this one stole my heart. I like cinnamon but I've never died over it like this one. Yum :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the Philosophy scents I REALLY like. The warmth of the cinnamon and sweetness mixed it really is delicious-smelling. I've found the consistency very melt-worthy and smooth and it does sink right into your skin. I've found the body butter to be more hydrating and leaves your skin softer and smoother, but the difference is comparable. The scent lasts and I think this is one of Philosophy's better scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by talexs

This smells exactly like cinnamon buns and is a perfect cold weather scent. The consistency is great and it seriously smells good enough to eat.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Michi_Chan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this body souffle! I have oily skin so I never need a body lotion and only use this on my hands and it does a great job! This is my year-round hand lotion but I reach for it more in the winter since that's when my hands need it the most and the scent just seems perfect around the holidays. The smell is just delicious, doesn't feel greasy and absorbs quickly. A little goes a long way, as does the yummy scent which is strong (not overly so at all) and sticks around on me for hours! My boyfriend's hands were dry recently so I had him use some of this and now he's hooked too. I got a great deal for this on eBay and the jar is only about half way done (I put some into a little squeeze bottle to put in my bag) and so for me it's great value for the money. I would pay full price for this one if I needed to, it really works for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is worth it just for the scent. It's somehow a warmer/sweeter smell than the lipgloss of the same time. I love it because it's light and absorbs very quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I bought this because I love the cinnamon buns shower gel so much, but the scent doesn't stick around. I normally don't like scented lotions, but I thought it would be nice from time to time to walk around smelling like that absolutely delicious shower gel. This stuff was just to overpowering for me, even if I just a little bit on my arms and used regular elsewhere. I also found it to be too thick, and thick lotions always make me itch. Oh, well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 4:47:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A yummy cinnamon doughnut scent to me. I purchased this because it is paraben free and contains shea butter and squalane to moisturize. I use this just on my feet at night. It is an ok moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 2:42:00 AM More reviews by wonderdiana

I looooooove the way this smells. It is great for anyone who likes the 3-in-1 but wishes the scent would stick around. This body souffle doesn't leave skin greasy and you don't need to use gobs of product to feel moisturized. I just wish it were cheaper :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really loved the cinnamon buns 3-in-1, so I thought I would give the body souffle a try. It definitely smells cinnamony, but like others have said, reminds me more of red hots than sweet gooey cinnamon buns. Texture is light and absorbs easily, does a decent job of moisturizing. However, I just have to be in the right mood for this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Fit42

This is such a difficult review.

I LOVE!!!!
-The scent. Exactly like the 3-1
-The texture is nice and fluffy
-It's a relatively good moisturizer (I have better, but this is still ok)
-The packaging is typical Philosophy

I really, strongly dislike!!!
-The fact that the scent disappears within the hour.
-For that reason, and more so, the amount of product that you actually get is not in my mind reflective of the product itself. It is OVER PRICED. Big time.

However, no one does a scent like this so sadly, I'll buy it again :$