August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Hair Treatments - Proclaim - Natural 7 Oil

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must have for me , i step out of the shower and apply this oil all over my body while my skin is still wet and no body lotion on earth does the same to my skin ...will buy forever

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This by far is one of the most diverse products I have ever used and doesn't seem to hurt the wallet. I bought this at Sally's for 3.99 and it lasts for so long. I add this product into my everyday beauty routine. I have sensitive skin acne-prone skin and along the way I have used individual oils that I love but this product seems to have everything both my hair and skin needs.

Hair: add a couple of drops to my conditioner. It helps with hair breakage since I like to wear my hair up most days and also seems to make my hair thicker and smoother. Or even solo it's great for those baby hair flyaways post shower.
Face: couple of drops then add my daily moisturizer, it gives my skin a nice dewy finish and doesn't clog my pores.
Nails: perfect post manicure moisturizer for my cuticles

I think when I do run out I will try the Olive oil version.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ditsymitzi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know you can use this for nails, skin, face and hair. I bought my bottle at Sally's and it was very inexpensive. As it happens, I buy tons of beauty products and then leave it on a shelf and not use it. Lately it seems that my hair has been thinning on top (ugh). Now this is traumatic for me as my hair has always been one of my best features. I have thin, wavy hair but lots of it so imagine how horrified I am when I can see my hairline (and it is thick). Anyways, as with any problems that I have, I go to Google and click on home remedy. This has served me well in the past. I read through quite a few websites and most mentioned rubbing castor oil, almond oil, jojoba, olive, etc... for thinning hair. I did not have any of those but little did I know that my bottle of Proclaim Natural 7 Oil with Olive Oil has most of these ingredients. So on Sunday, I lathered a bunch of this oil on my hair especially on the crown of my head. I left it on all night. Even thought I did use alot of it, this product is less greasy and heavier than others so that the next morning all I had to do was wash my hair once with shampoo, rinse, dry and style. Now I am not saying that this will make my thinning hair grow back but I will say that when I dried my hair, my hair did not look thin on top. It somehow looked fuller, shinier and it bought out the hair color that I had put in a couple of weeks ago. Since then, every night, I used a dollop of this oil and massage the top of my scalp with it and the next morning wash it out. Even if my hair is still thin, at least it looks a whole lot better than it did before I used it. In the winter time, my skin tends to get really dry so it is good to know that this product can be used on the skin. Love it, will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this prior to washing my hair or for after the shower as a styler, this product made my hair much better when I was bleaching and using hi lift color like crazy, it does tame my hair and it makes a great pre wash hair mask, now that my hair is almost back to my natural color I only use it for after the shower, it makes my hair wavy, Agadir makes my hair curly, I use with a light hand because you can really make your hair looking super oily with this, two sprays are my max.
I use the rest on my body, keeps skin looking great. Benn using this bottle for a long time and barely looks used.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by amary18

This has got to be the most underrated hair product in hair history.

I have long, thick black hair. I get numerous compliments and everyone wants to know my "secret" on how it gets so shiny. Really, it's so simple! I never really put much thought into my "hair regime" but since I get asked so frequently, I hope my review helps someone:

1) I wash with a dime size amount of shampoo all over my entire head, careful to massage and lather in my roots/scalp.
2) I use again, a dime size amount of conditioner on just my ends.
3) On damp hair, I apply two drops of Proclaim (which I warm up with my palms) and dispense all over my hair. I brush the product in and let it air dry/blow dry it in with a roller brush.

Easy as cake. I never use any other hair product such as gels, sprays, leave in conditioners --nada. I find the more hair products you use on your hair, the worse it becomes.

I purchased this product during three years ago for $15 at my local salon. It's still no where near done. You don't need a lot, and it does wonders to hydrate my dry hair in the winter/summer time and adds that extra gloss over (which salons will over charge you for!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very lightweight, all-purpose oil. Does not go on heavy at all. I really like the ingredient list. Nothing but good oils, vitamin e and fragrance. The scent is pleasant but a bit overpowering for me. I have sensitive, dry skin and this is not effective enough for me. But as it is such a good value, it is worth giving it a dry for hand and nails, body and hair care.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent body oil for not so dry skins. If your is is almost borderline eczemic, donīt use it. As a hair oil, it was fine as well, but my hair is also too dry. Believe or not, this didnīt moisturize my hair at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this for my hair. The spray bottle is stupid because it doesn't spray out in a fine mist but rather in a concentrated blob stream that's better to just spray in your hand then rub your hands together and apply, but that's a small matter. Got mine at Sally's and I would buy it again. Makes my hair silky. Love it. Can also be used for the face and body as well as hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by anasofie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have long, bleached hair. Since using this product as a deep oil treatment twice a week, my hair has really improved. My split ends have almost disappeared. And my hair is very silky and manageable, It does not feel like straw anymore !!

Once again, this proves that just because a product is dirt cheap doesn't mean it won't work. I will never blow lots of money on fancy hair conditioners anymore !! This one is awesome..and the green bottle of 'Natural 7 with Olive Oil' is almost better than this one. It smells better, feels lighter on your hair, and leaves my hair VERY silky,- NOT greasy at all.. I HIGHLY recommend BOTH of these Proclaim products

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I hate to ruin the perfect score for this product but I am really disappointed in this one. I saw the rave reviews so I decided to pick this up last week when I went to Sally. Natural oils and dirt cheap! What could be wrong with that, right? Ha! Natural 7 my arse. Not so natural it turns out. This has several really nasty ingredients in it like an endocrine disruptor, several immune system toxins, skin toxins, along with some cones, and perfume. Needless to say I am returning this. I am mad at myself for not checking the ingredients before I bought this. My fault. I should know by now that just because something says its natural doesn't mean it's not a chemical cesspool. Lesson learned (again.) I'll just keep making my own oil blends so I can know, for certain, that I'm not polluting myself or my family in the name of beauty.