Vaseline Lip Therapy

Price: $

on 7/30/2015 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My new holy grail product, I recently encountered a case of extremely chapped lips, where my skin was flaking and eventually my lips started to turn a different color. This product changed my life completely, I apply it before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, within the first week, my lips has gone back to being smooth and healthy, and to it's natural pink color.

on 7/16/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I definitely would buy this again. It is very hydrating on the lips, but it is extremely thick and not suitable for daytime. I wear this at night only, but when I wake up, I'm greeted to silky soft lips.

Something people need to understand however that (except the cocoa butter formula) these tins are just tins of Vaseline, with maybe some coloring or fragrance added depending on which kind you get. These really are no better than just smearing straight up petroleum jelly on your lips, despite people claiming these are better. The ingredient label is just petroleum jelly, colorant, maybe fragrance and maybe cocoa butter.

on 6/20/2015 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only lip product that I have consistently stuck with and has improved my dry, chapped lips. I have tried everything from high end to low end (including Dior Creme De Rose--waste of money). This is very thick and leaves your lips perfectly moisturized, but it takes a few applications. My lips were so red and chapped I used to have to reapply chap stick all day long, but now I just apply this at night and there is no need for chap stick in the morning at all! I use the cocoa butter scent (which they label as Creme Brule during the holidays, it is the same scent). I would recommend this to anyone.

on 5/17/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG lip product for before bed. I put this on before I go to sleep and I wake up with nice, moisturized lips. I now rarely deal with chapped and dry lips.

on 5/6/2015 1:13:00 AM

I bought cocoa butter and I love its smell,it looks cute but its too sticky and thicky on my lips , I dont think it moisture enough for my lips.

on 4/4/2015 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I usually have one of these on me at all times and it really helps with chapped lips. The only negative thing about it is that it normally makes my hands very sticky and greasy which is annoying when I'm in a rush.

Overall I love this product and find it much more effective than usual chopsticks and lipbalms and it's also inexpensive to buy, definitely a must have!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Helps chapped lips on me, that's it

on 1/13/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have several of these tins laying around in our house and in my bag. I usually buy new tins when they are on sale, otherwise I fill them with the big jar of vaseline, much cheaper all though the vaseline is slightly thinner in the jar compared to the tin.

I use it for my lips and as a cuticle lotion when Im on the road. I love how it moisturizes, it doesnt smell icky, does the job, simple as that.

on 12/26/2014 8:34:00 PM

I've been using this every night before bed for about two weeks now because my lips are super dry all the time, especially during the winter time. My lips are so dry that they get flaky and peel and sometimes even bleed. It looks and feels so unattractive! So I've been using this! And to be honest it does do what its supposed to do. It's tamed my lips and keeps my lips smooth. And I haven't had any flakiness or peeling at all. But I don't like it because the packaging is horrible. I hate dipping my finger in the container because after using it my fingers sticky! It's inconvinient. But the packaging is super cute I must say. Also even though it keeps my lips from not peeling, I feel like that's all it does. My lips aren't super moist and soft and silky like I'd like them to be.

on 11/2/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i like its jar design but i am very disappointed by it, i much prefer the tube versions. ive tried the original, aloe, rose but they are all just not moisturizing enough.

Popular Lip Treatments