January 30, 2015 | 1962 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Lip Therapy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:48:00 AM More reviews by DutchMaartje

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have several of these tins laying around in our house and in my bag. I usually buy new tins when they are on sale, otherwise I fill them with the big jar of vaseline, much cheaper all though the vaseline is slightly thinner in the jar compared to the tin.

I use it for my lips and as a cuticle lotion when Im on the road. I love how it moisturizes, it doesnt smell icky, does the job, simple as that.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Sanaebrahim

I've been using this every night before bed for about two weeks now because my lips are super dry all the time, especially during the winter time. My lips are so dry that they get flaky and peel and sometimes even bleed. It looks and feels so unattractive! So I've been using this! And to be honest it does do what its supposed to do. It's tamed my lips and keeps my lips smooth. And I haven't had any flakiness or peeling at all. But I don't like it because the packaging is horrible. I hate dipping my finger in the container because after using it my fingers sticky! It's inconvinient. But the packaging is super cute I must say. Also even though it keeps my lips from not peeling, I feel like that's all it does. My lips aren't super moist and soft and silky like I'd like them to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i like its jar design but i am very disappointed by it, i much prefer the tube versions. ive tried the original, aloe, rose but they are all just not moisturizing enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Vaseline is a classic; I found Lip Therapy (Original) in the car & since then, it's been one of my daily lip treatment products. My lips easily get dry & chapped year-round—not just during the winter & that's why I don't mind that this is so thick. I need it! What I do is apply it before bed & wear it overnight to soften my lips. If you wear lipstick frequently, this is a good moisturizer & it does last long. I don't care that it's in a jar because I don't share my lip products & I don't shove dirty fingers into the jar. Since cooler weather is coming, I'll definitely have to stock up!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

this product is disgusting. I found it very oily on my lips and after the while, the grease settled on my lips and made white slime, GROSS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Ayazxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this product on a whim one day because it looked so adorable. I do have a problem with chapped and peeling lips and have used regular Vaseline to help combat my issues.
I bought the coconut lip therapy for about $1.55 at Target (I can;t remember the exact amount but around there) I must say, it really smelled amazing. It also felt very nice on my lips. It felt different from regular Vaseline. Perhaps because this product is actually meant for lips.
With the regular Vaseline I have to reapply many time throughout the day but with this Lip Therapy Vaseline, It stays on for quite a while! It moisturizes like a dream and I should mention that once I began using this product to help my peeling lips, my lips are actually so much better! The peeling is nonexistent and chapped lips are seriously a thing of the past.
The only con I can think of is the packaging. I don't mind having to use my finger as an applicator, that isn't the issue. The packaging is so small that I have lost it countless times and have had to go out and buy another. Other than that it is a great little thing to have in your bag or purse, ESPECIALLY during the frigid winter months. I will (and have) buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First things first - it is super thick. I prefer a thinner lip balm, so my lips don't feel heavy. Because of how thick it is, I can only use it at night. Since I wear a lot of matte lipsticks and drying lip glosses, it works out well for me to use it overnight. In the morning, my lips are ready for whatever drying lip product I put on my lips.

The other thing I don't like is about the packaging. It is a little unhygienic to be sticking my fingers into the pot, but I wash my hands fairly often so it isn't too bad.

Other than that - the price is great for what you get, and the pot lasts for a long time. I have cocoa butter and the original, but I prefer cocoa butter. It has such a nice smell <3 It's not perfect, but I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great balm, especially in winter. I am a big fan of bright, colorful gloss, but in winter months my lips get dry and sometimes gloss makes it worse...so I wear this instead. It is very moisturizing, feels soft and stays on longer than dimethicone based balms. It's super cheap and I love the little miniature Vaseline tub it comes in now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

My favourite lip balm, my lips are always dry in the cold winters and this soothes them and makes them all better again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by 3lfgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a classic that I always go back to. I have quite dry but not cracked or chapped lips, so every night before bed I smother a load of this all over my lips and a bit below where it sometimes goes dry. When I wake up in the morning my lips feel soft and smooth. A couple of weeks ago I had quite bad chapped lips so everyday I applied this at night AND throughout the day and within a week my lips were back to normal. Apparently (getting all sciencey here) it works by making a barrier to stop water and other moisture ( like saliva) getting to your lips, then drying and making them chapped. Vaseline also seals in any good moisture in your lips.