September 2, 2014 | 1821 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by myblackdog

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK, I am 66, but my skin isn't completely dessicated yet.. I wanted a light textured tint with sunscreen, for simple everyday use.. This looked as if it would be a good idea - but after a few uses, it sits, unloved, until I accept that it doesn't work for me. And dump it.

It feels heavy and sort of oily to me, & I think it may have caused some breakouts - more like whiteheads on my forehead. The color range to me seems too ashy in light shades - instead of making my skin look more vibrant, it made me look paler ( In most foundation/powder lines, always land in the next to the lightest shade, warm). For sure, if I had the oily skin I had when young, this would be a mess.

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ew.
I can't believe this is the top rated tinted moisturizer. I hate this. It has obvious glitter to it, which makes my face oily, and up close it just looks fake. My face gets oily very quickly with this and I don't have that oily of skin. Not to mention, it broke me out like no other. Cystic acne and everything. Absolutely awful. The only thing I like? The packaging. That's it. It's pretty bad when the best thing you can say about a product is the packaging.
Will not repurchase and wish I had never bought it. If you have oily, acne-prone skin, run far far away from this product.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a NC42 and use the shade tan. This is by far the best tinted moisturiser I have ever used. It evens out my skin tone and redness and my dark coloured acne scars. I sometimes put another layer on my cheeks to completely cover the scars on the days I can't be bothered with concealer. It makes my skin flawless. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I'm very careful with it but its easy to spill out the product as it's very runny inside the tube. Despite that I will still repurchase!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sideeffex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The price is right! I usually use Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer but then it started making me break out (and the oil-free one makes me look like a pumpkin) so I tried this. The coverage is a little less than the LM but more than CG Smoothers. All in all, pretty decent for a tinted moisturizer which is clearly not meant to be a foundation. Topped with some loose powder, this has good coverage and doesn't make me look made up. I have really oily, acne prone skin and I've yet to break out with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by zissel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Target in Linen. When I put it on it was really useless as it had not coverage at all. Why bother. I know that is is supposed to have minimal coverage but this was no cover and the color was too light. When I went to put the cap on the product leaked all over. All in all not a good find for me.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by jaconway89

This must have been reformulated because this has really good reviews up until recently. When I used this I really liked the finish and coverage. However, It made me breakout in cystic acne within the day. Will not be using this again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Snowblow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would definitely save your $15 and not get this tinted moisturizer. I knew I shouldn't have tried it because my skin tends to breakout if I try a new moisturizer and this one is NOT oil free. It offers no protection for sensitive skin, which is why I broke up. I had generally clear skin when I started using it and bought it cause of the rave reviews. I put it on before work and I kid you not I had 2 new pimples on my chin that were not there that morning. I could literally feel them forming during the work day and this TM was the only new addition to my makeup routine. Lastly, at the end of the day I was left with oily skin from this + the new chin blemishes. Needless to say I went to Target the next day and returned it. Hopefully this review strays someone away from buying this if you dont know how your skin will react!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by amyk0202

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this TM. I don't like foundation--I've never found one that isn't too heavy for me to be comfortable in. I don't have any blemishes or freckles, but my cheeks get very red & my whole face will look flushed. I use this instead of foundation--it goes on very light & evens out my skin. I use the linen shade. I usually do not apply anything over it, but I have occasionally used blush (also Sonia Kashuk) or set it with loose powder (Cover Girl with a large brush) & have not had any problems with it. I apply it with a wedge sponge--dot some on the sponge & apply to one area, dot some more on & move to another area. I wear all my makeup really light & this seems to absorb into my skin well. It doesn't feel tacky by the time I finish putting on my eye makeup. I have the tube packaging & it has never leaked.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by condracek4337

i have purchased so many tubes of this tinted moisturizer. i do not need coverage i just like a little evening out of my skin. this was perfect! the line has recently come out with more than 4 colors which is a lot better than before. this product leaves you glowing and it is perfect for a day when you dont want to put much makeup on. very natural! best "drug store" tinted moisturizer ive purchased.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I hate to disagree with most of the reviewers, but I do not like this tinted moisturizer! It goes on heavy and feels heavy on the skin, yet has very minimal coverage. It also oxidizes on my skin like CRAZY. About an hour after putting it on, I look orange! The packaging is also really annoying... the product always leaks into the cap and is a hot mess when I open it up. Yuck.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No