Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

3.9

Water (Aqua) , Cyclomethicone , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , Silica , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Phenoxyethanol , Butylene Glycol , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract , Carbomer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tribehenin , Methylparaben , Triclosan , Pueraria Lobata Root Extract , Dimethiconol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Caffeine , Sodium Hydroxide , Ceramide 2 , Butylparaben , Ethylparaben , BHT , Titanium Dioxide , Propylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Mannitol , Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract , Siloxanetriol Alginate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Sucrose , Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract , Sodium Methylparaben , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Potassium Sorbate , Sorbic Acid , Yeast Extract (FAEX) , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tilia Cordata Wood Extract , Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract , Calcium Pantothenate , Biotin , Geraniol , Citronellol. 10/20/09

on 2/20/2015 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Have never really felt the need for eye creams but got a sample of this and I'm now convinced that it is the thing to do and this is the product to do it! Amazing texture, non-irritating (my eyes are uber sensitive!) and great alone or under makeup.

on 12/20/2014 9:49:00 AM

This is a good eye cream that gives results! I have tried very expensive eye creams from crème de la mer, Sisley and La prairie and I don't see this as lacking anything compared to them. I can now look in the mirror and not even think about eye wrinkles......just about how good I look!

on 11/28/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I just received this as part of a sephora sampler. So far it has really evened out the skin around my eyes. Typically my eyes are red and splotchy with dark circles and they have been looking smoother and more even since I started using this product. It goes on smooth as well.

on 8/29/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great eye cream with cummulative results. Every time I run out I swear I'm not repurchasing since its pricey but I can tell when I'm using something else. The good news is that the packaging is great so I can control the amount I use each time and it lasts a pretty long time.

on 6/16/2014 12:25:00 AM

I first read about this eye cream in a recent magazine. This is the best eye cream I have ever used! It really firms and smooths the eye area. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin looking moisturized but not greasy---my eye makeup stays in place.
It is very expensive but I am hooked because I have never found anything that works this well.

on 6/15/2014 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have two good sized samples of this product and I am on day five of using the first one. It does firm very well, but I find it drying, and it tingles a bit when I put it on. I am on the hunt for a product that firms like this but moisturises as well and no tingling. Just to note that I have tried it with another product underneath to moisturise, still had that tight feeling and the tingle, and also then tried a moisturising product over the top, same feeling. I don't have the tight and tingle when I just use the moisture product, (Dior Hydra Eye in the Pot) but then obviously I don't have a firming action (which I feel I need as well at 50) I am considering just using up the rest and another sample of the Clarins on my neck and back of hands. I wont be buying a full one as I am scared with the tingling feeling that I could get a full blown irritation / allergy etc....

To compare, I recently tried the Advanced Time Zone Eye Crème from Estee Lauder, I found the same thing, firming but not moisturising enough. Last year I used Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Crème got through three - and didn't find that as drying as these two, I might go back to that but I would like that a tad more moisturising too and also felt that after using it for so long (year and a half) it stopped working on my skin, felt it was time for a change, to wake up my skin again.. the Caudalie is definitely not as drying as the Clarins Total Restorative or the EL mentioned above, but if all you want is firming, these two are good for that, but not much else.

on 1/20/2014 9:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For the past couple of years I've had problems with my corners of my eye being dry to the point of peeling. That made applying eye shadow very difficult. I was told that I may have psoriasis! So I got rid of all my darker MAC e/s which seem to exacerbate the problem.

So for two years, I've tried many, and none worked at all. I went to the Clarin's counter at Macy's in December and the SA gave me a sample which lasted about two weeks. I found that this actually worked better than all the others I had tried in the past. I was pleased that my eyelids have gotten much better! It still get a bit dry on occasion but I am able to apply my eye shadow without problems.

That said, the price is crazy expensive so I'll try to find another product that works. If I can find something more reasonably priced, I will switch.

on 10/31/2013 1:12:00 PM

I bought this product thanks to the reviews from Makeupalley. I was in a store and wanted a product that would would be good. I found this product which had some great reviews and even though the sales assistant told me this product was more for older women, I was like nope this is what I want. It has been great so far. I was getting worried about bags under the eyes, looking tired, etc.
Its only been a week and feel great. I had one lady thought I was 10 yearss younger today. The eye cream certainly helped that. :)

on 5/18/2013 6:00:00 PM

I don't think i'll be buying products based on reviews any more this is my second product that i bought based on MUA reviews and it's really disappointing yes it did moisturize my eye area but it actually made my dark circles WORSE,there's a 100$ im not seeing again 😩

on 5/5/2013 3:28:00 PM

I was advised that this product is geared more for woman in their 40's and 50's but i decided to give it a try since i take such pride in my skin and have heard such rave reviews about Clarins products. So far i have been using it for 3 weeks and this is what i have experienced:

When applied, it feels very smooth on my skin and absorbs well. It is not greasy or sticky, nor does it leave a residue. My eye area feels very soft and does not dry it out. I have not seen a significant difference in the way my under eye area looks but i like the face that my eyes are not irritated, i have not seen any bumps or rashes, and it has a very refreshing feel to it. Will use and update my results.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Clarins Products