Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

Water (Aqua) , Cyclomethicone , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , Silica , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Phenoxyethanol , Butylene Glycol , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract , Carbomer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tribehenin , Methylparaben , Triclosan , Pueraria Lobata Root Extract , Dimethiconol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Caffeine , Sodium Hydroxide , Ceramide 2 , Butylparaben , Ethylparaben , BHT , Titanium Dioxide , Propylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Mannitol , Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract , Siloxanetriol Alginate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Sucrose , Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract , Sodium Methylparaben , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Potassium Sorbate , Sorbic Acid , Yeast Extract (FAEX) , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tilia Cordata Wood Extract , Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract , Calcium Pantothenate , Biotin , Geraniol , Citronellol. 10/20/09

It was good eye cream, moisturizing, yet not greasy. Good slip, soaks right in. Concealer & makeup layers on nicely. But wish it provided more moisture, more plumping. I find that I like Clarins brand overall.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great eye cream. I used to have some dry patches on my eyelids and after using this cream daily for several weeks, they completely disappeared and have not returned. It's super hydrating but it light enough to be used under makeup. When used under the eyes, this cream helps my concealer go on very smoothly. I do use a primer so that may have something to do with the fact that the concealer doesn't cake, but my under eye area is now very hydrated and the fine lines are much less noticeable thanks to this eye cream. My skin is very sensitive and this cream causes no reaction whatsoever. I got a sample of this from the Clarins counter and after using it up, I purchased the full size. I would actually prefer that it came in a tube because that way I can be assured of getting every last drop, but I like this cream so much that I've decided to overlook the packaging. This cream has no fragrance, which is good because that's one of the ingredients I'm sensitive to. The consistency is thick and rich so a small dot is all I need on the lid and underneath. I use just a tiny bit because my face is somewhat oily and I don't really need much to do the job. Consequently, this cream lasts for several months, even with daily use. It's by far the best eye cream I've ever used. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants less noticeable fine lines and less crepe-i-ness on the lids. It certainly has worked well for me.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a nice eye treatment but didn't deliver the impressive results I was expecting based on other user's glowing reviews. The eye area feels firmer but also tighter/taunter/drier, probably due to the caffeine. It absorbs quickly and feels light on the skin, and can be worn under eye makeup. I liked but didn't love this eye treatment. I usually detest the scents used in Clarins products, but the scent in this was tolerable and not too strong. I used up my sample but will not be purchasing the full size.

I have only been using this stuff for three days and holy cow I cannot believe it. If they ever discontinue I will likely wage war. Cost is irrelevant. Period.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have hereditary eye "luggage" and this did everything it claims to do and more. A desert island item regardless of the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wonderful eye cream. Its a good consistency that spreads very easily. Absorbs quickly so I can use it both day and night. Works great on this patch of eczema that I get occasionally in the crease of my right eyelid. Doesn't sting my sensitive eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Have never really felt the need for eye creams but got a sample of this and I'm now convinced that it is the thing to do and this is the product to do it! Amazing texture, non-irritating (my eyes are uber sensitive!) and great alone or under makeup.

This is a good eye cream that gives results! I have tried very expensive eye creams from crème de la mer, Sisley and La prairie and I don't see this as lacking anything compared to them. I can now look in the mirror and not even think about eye wrinkles......just about how good I look!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I just received this as part of a sephora sampler. So far it has really evened out the skin around my eyes. Typically my eyes are red and splotchy with dark circles and they have been looking smoother and more even since I started using this product. It goes on smooth as well.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great eye cream with cummulative results. Every time I run out I swear I'm not repurchasing since its pricey but I can tell when I'm using something else. The good news is that the packaging is great so I can control the amount I use each time and it lasts a pretty long time.