April 18, 2014 | 874 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Home fragrance oil-Sweet Maple

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is beautiful. I couldnt resist this. I just LOVE The Body Shop Home Fragrance Oils. Just wish you could buy more than 3 of them in Australia!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Quicky_Ramirez

Gorgeous home scent that deserves more reviews! To me it also smells like delicious maple syrup, sweet and warm, but never annoying. The perfect scent to have around you in the cold time. It's priced at 5,50, I think it's ok since I like the fragrance a lot and I guess it will last a long time since I only need 1-2 drops each time. Try it and you will dream of pancakes with butter and maple syrup...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by orchid78

Sweet Maple smells exactly like maple syrup. Yum, it like you just cooked flap jacks. The fragrance fills up the whole house. I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop oils.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by TaraMarie

This stuff is awesome! It is a true sweet maple scent. Think of warm canadian maple syurp...mmmmmmmmmm. The scent fills the whole house and people always think I am baking. A great comfort scent. Now if only this was in a lotion.
Plus the best part is I got three home fragrance oils for $16/cnd. Can't go wrong with that. I hope they bring this one back