Urban Decay Shot-o-gloss in cosmopolitan

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/30/2009 3:45:00 PM

I bought this at TJ MAXX after it was discontinued. After a day I loved it so much I picked up another! Hopefully I can get Pina Colada and Mai Tai from swap, otherwise I just may have to go on ebay and pick me up some. I really like this gloss.

on 5/26/2009 7:21:00 PM

Gorgeous tasting bubblegum pink gloss with just a hint of shimmer! It's worth buying the whole set. The packaging is very nice with the star gem on the lid and it lasts a very long time too. Will definately buy again and again

on 5/20/2009 10:53:00 PM

Love this lipgloss, it goes on more sheer than what it looks like in the tube but its not sticky and stays on well. it tastes gorgeous, but the smell leaves a bit to be desired, apart from that its perfect, and comes in a cute little tube - would repurchase and im tempted to try the others in mai tai and pina colada

on 12/31/2008 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this in Pina Colada and it smells and tastes of exactly that, i love this and the body balm in the same flavor, lasts a while and leaves a pleasant glitter covering, not too shocking but very nice. i also love the packaging from all this range, strong, hardy and the star on top is really pretty. i love these. (only giving it four as it smells slightly plasticky which puts me off sometimes) Forgot to mention but all the products i have reviewed for Urban decay are also vegan (the reason i orginally purchased them) which makes them even better for me and for animals!

on 7/28/2008 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A beautiful bubblegum pink shimmer shade. Great color pay off with out being too sticky or shiney. Doesn't smell or taste like a cosmo.

on 2/3/2008 10:55:00 AM

A cute, pale pink lipgloss. It looks fuschia in the tube but applies a light, bubblegum colour - looks fantastic and kittenish with a flick of black eyeliner on your lids. It's supposed to smell and taste like a Cosmo (I bought it as a cute little 18th present for myself) but I find it smells and tastes like nothing. It's totally affordable and worth it at 13 and to me, it looks like the kind of colour to rival MAC's Prrr or Nymphette, but I couldn't tell. It lasts nicely (I mean, it's lipgloss, don't expect miracles) and the packaging is fine and dandy (you seem to get loads more than the more expensive and crappier Ultraglide glosses).

Definitely worth picking up if you're interested!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This l/g lives in my purse. It's moisturizing, sheer, pink, MLBB, slightly shimmery, has no scent but does taste sweet. The packaging is nothing to write home about but it is nice that it's a doe-foot applicator rather than a brush. I paid around $15 for it. This is a staple for me at this point. If it's still in production when I run out I will definately repurchase.

on 1/2/2007 10:17:00 PM

A cute bubblegum pink, but not as sheer as I expected. In pictures, this color shows up as OH MY GOD LOOK AT HOW PINK MY LIPS ARE. It's unnatural, and kind of unflattering. D:

on 3/18/2006 3:48:00 PM

This gloss caught my eye primarily because it's my favorite color- a sheer, shimmery bubblegum pink which I assumed would smell like cosmopolitan, but since I've never had one I don't really know whether it does or not. Anyways, this gloss looks very pretty on, had a nice shimmer to it, but isn't shiny or long-lasting enough to compare to some higher-end brands, such as MAC or Lancome. I'm crazy about the color so I wear this shade often, but I would prefer something more dependable.

on 3/6/2006 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

even though i love mai tai, i didnt like this, i did not look good on my skintone (NC 35) no matter how sheer i tried to make it look, and it didtn smell like cosmo, it smelled more like lemon. i returned it to ULTA

Recommended for Medium Skin