November 26, 2014 | 1732 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Aglow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

Clinique has amazing blushes. Aglow is a soft and natural bronzey-peach color with slight peachy shimmer. The shimmer looks like a lot in the pan, but once applied to skin, you can barely see it. It is very pretty and natural. And the shimmer is just the right amount to give skin a satiny look of vibrant health, without crossing over into shiny, fake or highlighter territory. Sooo pretty and perfect for spring and summer! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lady41

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Clinique Aglow blush. Just like the name says....it gives a healthy glow. Blushes on me tend to look unnatural. Not this one. A new fave. I saw some pictures of myself when I had this blush on, and I must say I looked healthier.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this blush as a facial highlight. it works really well layered with bronzer for a natural lit from within look. I think this is a sleeper hit for clinique as a highliter...especially for women of color. its worth a looksee.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by CherryMouth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I own 2 Clinique blushers, aglow being one of them. It's a lovely peachy colour, and gives skin a healthy glow. I like it because it is a natural shade, and you can build the colour up if you want a stronger look. The packaging is lovely too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

long time ago, I used to only wear clinique makeup...because my mother told me this was the best make up for skin, and the first blush I ever wore was smuldering plum...then, i became obssesed with mac blushes (mainly) and forgot about how good clinique was.
I have acne, so last week I visited a dermatologist, who asked me about my make up and she told me that if I wanted to use makeup I should ONLY use Clinique....so I had to buy my new foundation, powder and blush (since I cannot wear a lot)...so I bought aglow.
In the counter i wasn't caught by this blush, but the lady suggested it and it look gorgeous and very natural on me (for reference I'm NC40 in mac, Warm Natural on Bobbi Brown, 9 in Anti Blemish foundation, or Natural Tan in Revlon colorstay).This color kind of looks like a light peachy bronze on me....I like the packaging a lot and the price is very reasonable. I will be falling in love with Clinique again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by pupster

I love the blushing blush line of Clinique because they go on so soft and natural looking. Aglow is a lovely healthy glowing color that warms up your complexion, looks really great with a tan. I use this with choco latte eyeshadow quad and red lipstick. This lasted through an intense workout on a very hot summer day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a blush addict - and so there's no surprise that I own many blushes, most of them are pink and coral or rose. Today I went to the Clinique counter and discoverd some clinique products were on sale including all blushes. I 've been looking for a nude peachy shade with a bit of shimmer for spring and Aglow looked so pretty in the pan but I was hesistant and didn't buy since this shade isn't the color I normally would opt for. Later I knew it was a mistake. I went again to the counter, tested once again and bought it. It is by far the most beautiful peachy-nude shade for fair skins and I'm more than happy with it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ESTHETICIANNM

Love this blush! Looks nice and warm. Warms up my face without being to dark for my pale skin. I find this looks great on anyone though regardless of color!! Always a plus! We love it at my counter.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Mellc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very nuetral nude light blush. For very tan skin this hardly shows up. I mainly wanted to use it for going out at night and there was just no color. I ended up combining this blush with my Laura Mercier Candlelight and using it as a base shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Normally I stay away from blush but after tiring of always having bronzer only I decided to give this a try. Its a very sheer, slightly shimmering peachy-pink that looks very natural on my fair but artificially tanned skin. I like that its very buildable so that I don't run much of a risk of overdoing it. My only gripe is the pan- the rectangle is annoying.

EDIT: Once I started getting a look at this in the sunlight, I noticed it was giving my skin a weird sheen. I moved on to BE Vintage Peach instead.