September 2, 2014 | 1603 users online

Foundations - Coty - Miss Sporty - So Matt mattifying foundation

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I love this foundation so much. I use it everyday in the shade "ivory" and it never gives me spots and it blends easily and gives me flawless skin. It lasts all day too! I will definitely repurchase this foundation and it's so cheap too! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Elinorcordelia

Miss Sporty so clear concealer is the concealer I will ever need! You can use it over foundation or on its own, it conceals blemishes, bags under your eyes and evens skin tone. It is incredibly cheap and lasts for ages. It also doesn't make the blemish worse - the perfect concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Kinky_Kitty101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never really write reviews but I thought this product deserved one.

I have been through every type of foundation, and I'm always complimented on my make-up because Ive perfected it over many many years. I usually stick to Revlon Colorstay but recently Ive been trying out a few new ones due to budget restrictions and also because my skin has started to become more oily than it used to be.

So the other day I fancied having a little mini make-over after I got a new hairstyle, so I popped into Superdrug and just wanted to try something really cheap to see if it would actually be any good.
I came across Miss Sporty which I usually avoid because it seems soooo cheap, but I thought it would be worth trying out a few things.

I like full coverage because although I dont have spots very often, I do have redness and broken capillaries around my nose and chin. Also because recently my foundation has been sliding off my face on my T-zone I thought Id try the matte foundation in light. I also bought the Liquid Concealer, So Clear Coverstick, and SO Matte Perfect Stay powder.

I went home I tried it all straight away, and by the end of the night I wasnt very sure of it because again my T-zone was melting and as my eyebrows are powdered in every day they were also slipping down my face. This was using it over Lanacane anti-chafing gel as a primer (which is awesome by the way), and the powder (Which is way too dark for being Light, and didnt keep anything matte).

Today I tried it again, only this time I used toner first, then Milk of Magnesia to control the oil a bit better, the two concealers, and applied it using a cheap foundation/concealer brush I got in Primark! Then I set it with Grimas Transparent powder (A theatre brand, which the powder doesnt usually do anything for the oil anyway but it was better than the orange So Matte powder).

WELL...Its now the end of the day and my make-up looks flawless. No oil and it looks airbrushed. Its definately all about the prep for your skin type, but after that the foundation is a winner.
More of a medium coverage, but with the liquid concealer under the eyes and the coverstick on spots, it definately does the job very well and is buildable.

I know this review includes the concealer, but when you think of how cheap the product is you can definately add in the concealers and it still wont come to the price of many other average foundations.

This was actually the pump bottle I got, not the tube, but from what I gather its just a new packaging and still the same foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my fourth bottle! Amazing stuff! Ive had 2 mac foundations before & i can honestly say this wins hands down! Easily blends, lasts all day & has never caused me spots

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Kitschiegoth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation for travelling as it's very light. I find it hard to get foundations to match my very pale skin but this does and it gives a nice medium finish. It lasts reasonably well and at £2.99 it's a bargain.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2008 11:17:00 AM More reviews by rachjm5

I bought this in Light. The color was quite a good match for me. It didn't dry orange like a lot of foundations tend to. It gives a medium coverage and it lives up to the promise of a matte finish. I tend to prefer lighter coverage foundations but I use this when I need more coverage. Sometimes I just use a small dot of it for concealer instead. This foundation is very good for the price. However, the one thing I cannot stand about this foundation is that it has quite a strong 'cheap makeup' smell. I found this quite off-putting. Nevertheless, this is not a bad product and I would probably buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by solyacska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was quite surprised about this foundation too. I, the high end makeup snob, bought it in my last utter desperation to get a color as light as my skin. I've tried EVERY drugstore and high end brand and they are either too pink or too dark.
Not this one. It is a neutral PPP shade with a slight whitish tinge. The coverage is around medium but it is very buildable. Once I blended it, it looked completely natural (doesnt't happen often on my skin...), like the makeup fully morphed into my skin. I dusted with somet transparent powder and it didn't ball up or grow messy on my skin. The finish is very matte already, but I use powder to extend lasting power.
Lasting power is mediocre. The oily parts of my skin start to shine through in a few hrs, but using a good powder and primer help a lot...
Neways, nice light makeup for summer. As long as I live in a country where Revlon Colorstay is not carried, this will be an okay alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Hecate82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with silver rain on this one and i think this is a must have for (dutch) people with a very pale skin. It is very difficult to find a matching color in Holland for ppp's and miss sporty has in fact the right color and its very cheap also. Nina ricci has also very light foundations, but it's not available anymore in Holland :(
Further it blends very well with your skin and the fragrance is ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 11:34:00 AM More reviews by silver_rain

I was really surprised by this foundation, I didn't think it would be so good for the cheap price! The colour match was surprisingly good, I'm very pale and usually have a problem finding shades to match my skin. In The Netherlands they usually don't sell the lighter shades available to the USA. But the 'light 1' shade matched my NW15 skin perfectly.
The coverage is buildable, medium to full. The foundation does have a noticable scent, it smells like baby powder. I like the smell though and it doesnt irritate my skin so I'm fine with it. It lasts very well and the shade is great, so I'm pretty happy! A nice alternative to the Laura Mercier Porcelain Ivory I usually wear :)