November 26, 2014 | 987 users online

Hair - Ojon - Revitalizing Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

This is awesome! It's great for refreshing my hair. It gives it a bit of shine and smells great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I USED to love this stuff...I don't know what happened that now it does work for me at all. I think that as I colored my hair more AND moved to a location with VERY hard water that my hair's damage level outpaced the performance of this product. It used to be my go-to detangler. Now when I spray it on my hair, it has basically no effect at all. And, even when the product worked for me, I always hated the smell. The fragrance is way too masculine or something for me, almost musk like. It also used to take like 1/4 of a bottle each time I used it. That makes for a very expensive detangler. I gave my remaining bottle away to my sister this weekend; her hair is not as damaged as mine & she lives in the city where the water is not hard. Maybe it will work for her. It's such an expensive product, ya hate to throw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by shuggaprincesss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by NiikiN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an AWESOME product! I have thin, curly, frizzy, dry hair and it is just amazing!! I've tried everything on the market and this stuff is liquid gold. My hair just seems a lot healthier and bouncy and full of volume. It markets as a detangle product and it totally does that. Bonus, it smells amazing and I constantly get compliments on my hair now!! Total must have. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Lushness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very good conditioning product especially when you're in between washes but you still need to moisturise your hair. As someone who chemically processes their hair this is great to spray into my dry roots/re-growth, while I use something a bit more heavy duty for my hair length and ends.

My only gripe is it is expensive and I tend to use quite a lot of it each time so it doesn't last long. However the good results are worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by mumom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with everything about this product but the price. I have longer, fine natural colored hair. Because my hair is longer, the ends tend to get dry. When I spritz this mist on my hair, though, it moisturizes it and gives it a smooth, glossy finish that doesn't weigh my fine hair down.

Whether you like a scent is very personal. I happen to really like it. I enjoy smelling it as I spray it on my hair.

Highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

For my fine hair, this did nothing. seemed to weigh it down.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by dabadckgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the Original Revitalizing Mist. I really wanted to like this so I tried it on damp hair, and dry hair. I tried wearing my hair curly and wearing my hair straight. I made sure that I shook it up really well. This stuff is awful! I have fine coarse hair. This made my hair look its very worst. When I went to return it to the store the girl asked me what was wrong with the product. I just said look at my hair! She returned my money without any further questions!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this years ago and loved it, but when I ran out and went to replenish it was no where to be found! It was reformulated and had very lousy reviews so I moved on. When I saw on qvc that they had brought this back due to customer demand I was like "why didn't I say something sooner!" Ah well I've got it now the ORIGINAL printed right on the side of the bottle :) I love the unique smell , and I'm not really a perfumy / smelly person, for the most part it bothers me. This I like. I use this on wet or dry hair. On wet it smooths and detangles, on dry it refreshes and softens. One of the things in my beauty routine that I look forward to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by joeyemma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the original formula and not the reformulated Dry Remedy Moisture Mist.

I have medium coarse textured dry hair that I straighten with flat irons, curl with irons and generally abuse on a regular basis. It has the unfortunate problem of getting weighed down so most hair products for my hair type end up leaving my hair dull and lifeless.

I got this from QVC UK for 30.75 (inc free P&P) for the supersize 474ml bottle (which I saw in a CCO yesterday for 50!). I love it. I shake up the two layers and spritz about 10 sprays through my hair and voila, great hair. I use it on wet hair as a leave in conditioner, on dry hair to add shine and on hair that has had dry shampoo added to it to make it look a bit fresher and less matte.

I like it so much that despite having only been using it for 2 weeks, I have bought another bottle as I can't believe it has been discontinued!