August 30, 2014 | 1783 users online

Liquid - Almay - Skin-Smoothing Foundation with Kinetin SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by melissamathers258

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was so suprised to hear some bad reviews on this product. when I was 16 I tried many drugstore brands. CoverGirl,Max Factor,Revlon,L'oreal and nothing helped they were all so rough and cakey (I have dry skin), This went on so smoothly, only downfall is maybe 5-6 hours a little touch up (Not much) ... Im even thinking about giving up some more expensive foundation and going back!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by babitcake

I bought this because I've been having problems with my makeup showing creases by my mouth after I've been smiling, eating, etc. This has worked wonderfully for me underneath my mineral powder makeup and I don't have any problems with creases anymore. It does make my skin a little bit more oily throughout the day on the t-zone, but if I have something to blot my face with, it looks perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ness518

I've used many different foundations and it's tough finding one that matches my skin color, applies evenly, and doesn't make me breakout (despite the claim that it may be non-comedogenic or hypoallergenic)...

Recently I was out of money and foundation....unable to buy my usual Dr. Hauschka toned day cream or Stila oil-free and decided to try Almay. My skin has been dry because of the winter weather so I settled on this particular foundation.
The color blended evenly but after only wearing it for a few hours my face would breakout. It's worth shelling out a few extra dollars for the brands I know won't break me out and coverage that lasts.

If you are acne-prone STAY AWAY

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by nicegirl312

I actually bought almay line smoothing foundation.(the tall glass bottle with blue lid) I really didnt like it.It had a nice cucumber smell to it and had a cool sensation when applied to my face however it didnt cover my blemishes and left my face very dewy looking.It would be great for someone with no blemishes but just looking to even skin tone. it did have spf 15 which was a bonus. the neck of the bottle was to small,it took alot of shaking to get the product out.I wont buy again.My hunt for my perfect foundation continues.!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2004 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ylgarrett6

I had such hopes fpor this product, since it had a treatment (kinetin) in the concealer, but it didn't conceal much! Dark circles and zit remained as if I'd used nothing! Almay works much better as a concealer, I'd just like to find a treatment concealer that covers as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 1:25:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good stuff..a plus would be the spf, and kinetin, great idea,,,great price. I just think it is a a lighter version of their foundation. I wish it was a thicker consistancy, it doesn't quite go on right, feels a bit watery in consistancy. I got it in light, and it covers fairly well, not a five star tho..I would like to find a better coverage eye concealer that is not in a lipstick tube or a liquidy foundation,,I think I'm looking for a cream kind.. not bad tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by smash

The jury's still out on its "skin-smoothing" abilities, but overall, it's a great concealer.

I like the brush because it allows me to control how much I apply and where.

The lightest color is great on my super-pale self without giving me tell-tale "owl eyes." It's worked great for under my eyes, on my lids and on blemishes.