Ion Volumizing Solutions - Vitalizing Shaping Mist

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hope they do not stop making this product. It is the ONLY hairspray type product i have used that holds a curl in my fine hair, without giving me stiff untouchable hair.

on 6/26/2009 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

definitely an HG for me!!!!! i've had other hairsprays that claim to give your hair good hold without making it sticky and/or stiff but this one actually gives you what it says! it does give your hair flexible hold. it gives your hair volume like it claims too. it does give it hold while remaining touchable --no helmet hair. it also gives you a non-chemical smell like most hairsprays. it's not a powerful smell that you catch while you turn your head either. and it's only $6 for 11 ounces! & for the animal activists, this product isn't tested on animals. what else could you ask for? it does what it claims, and it's a reasonable price while also being animal-friendly.

on 3/10/2008 6:42:00 AM

I love this hairspray! I think it is my new HG. I had been using Aveda's Air Control because I liked the light flexable hold, but hated the smell. This product is 10X better than the aveda spray!!! It gives a soft flexable hold...and the best part...it gives incredible shine! It smells good too and is sooooo much cheaper than Aveda! This is a great line (available at Sallys). I plan to repurchase this over and over (already purchasesd a small size for my purse for $.99) and I plan to try more from this line.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for the Vitaling Thickening Styler. This is the best product I have found in a long time that works to make my thin, fine hair have volume and body! I love it! Will buy again, but looks like it will last awhile. It's a blue looking gel, clear cream type of consistency, oh and it adds lot's of shine!

on 10/21/2005 8:39:00 AM

Move over, I have a new HG flexible hold hairspray! This stuff is great - this is part of the Ion line at Sally Beauty Supply (in the teal can). Not only does it provide a flexible hold, but it's fine mist and smells fruity, not chemically. I have mid-back length fine hair and I always flip my head over and spray the underneath for volume...when I flipped back up, holy cow, I had HUGE hair! This stuff volumizes like no tomorrow, with NO stiffness or stickiness. Gives a nice shiny sheen to the hair too. I will buy this over and over again!!