September 1, 2014 | 2042 users online

Hair Treatments - Bumble & Bumble - Dehydration therapy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ella343

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrid, in a word. The intensely chemical, tremendously lengthy ingredient list seemed a little suspect to me, but all would have been forgiven if this product worked even remotely. It pretty much fried my hair, which is not damaged, just dry, and not at all particular--about the same level of damage as constant, intense heat styling. The only good thing I have to say about this product is that, given how expensive it is, the bottle is a generous size. Such a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by fmpy

I am not exaggerating when I say this is the best product I have ever purchased. I have very fine hair that is prone to tangling, a sensitive scalp, and straight hair, so the thought of me being able to use a leave-in is crazy. I used to use Johnson's no more tangles and that made my hair greasy! I have been using this every day for 3 years (I use one pump a day and the bottle lasts a year+) and have never loved my hair more! I am constantly getting complimented on how healthy and shiny my hair looks, it is less tangly and grows alot better than ever before. This is my desert island product. I have turned other people onto it, and they feel the same! Everyone should buy a bottle of this

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by sarahngo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This treatment was recommended to me by my stylist along with the shampoo and conditioner. It is ok. (The shampoo & conditioner were horrible, did not lather or moisturize my color treated, thick, coarse hair at all unless I used handfuls - went through both tubes in 2 weeks!) But this treatment does not seem worth the $40 I paid. The smell was light and pleasant and you do seem to get a decent amount of product but overall I wish I'd spent my money on Kerastase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by OhNaturelle

Hmm, this line seems to be for people who don't use chemicals on their hair, but is just naturally dry. I do not have virgin hair and I heat style, so my hair needs REAL moisture and this line was average at best with a horrid price tag.

I'll stick with Redken's All-Soft line to keep my hair soft and moisturized.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Brewster1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I spent A LOT of money on this whole line and it is absolutely horrible. The shampoo is average, the treatment leaves a plasticy feeling on my hair, the conditioner doesn't detangle worth dirt and the high amount of drying alcohol in the leave-in (and the flamable warning on the bottle) just plain scare me. I finished the whole set and my hair actually seems drier than before I began. This is a dud. Fully completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 7:11:00 PM More reviews by meh1133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I spend the money on the conditioner and leave in product - its the best stuff. The shampoo is great, but for the price it is not worth it. I love the fragrance - a scent I have hunted down for years in France that I couldn't find. I have used the damage therapy line as well. They are all good - expensive but the leave in products last a long time - you get a lot for your money with that product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 8:21:00 AM More reviews by xspasticx

This is a great line of hair stuff. It works well on my hair, and makes it so that I don't get oily roots and dry ends so much anymore. I likeee <3

Oh, but on the downside I think I go through this stuff really quickly so it's super expensive, IE I might be done with the shampoo/conditioner in about a month and a half.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by jzang

Great stuff. I have wavy hair, plus I got semi-permanent hair color. This treatment made my hair nice and shiny and soft. My hair feels strong and healthy afterwards. The downside is that it's really expensive, like all b&b products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by meh1133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used the entire line of the therapy. I wanted to prep my hair before getting major highlights. This is the best line of hair treatment I have ever used and I have tried just about every product line there is. The line is expensive - that is the downer of this product line. But I will continue to use it - it will be the one splurge for myself. I combine the therapy's leave-in conditioner complex with Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Creme and the Phyto Relaxing Balm. Small bits of each product added to the hair one at a time. My hair is soft and it feels safe enough to flat iron it when I want. I would rinse out the conditioner and the deep conditioner with cool water in the shower (if you can bear it). That locks the conditioner into the hair for further protection.
A++++