Got2B chocoholic cocoa shea body butter

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I got this at an unbelievable price @ Kroger (a grocery store!!!) for $3.50 so I could not pass this up. As the name of the lotion, I am quite a chocoholic and had just bought Aquolina's Chocolover's perfume, so I thought this would make a nice complement--even if I made others around me a little nauseous from the chocolate smell!
Well, the smell is divine and reminds me of a really rich hot chocolate or a Cadbury bar. It is very thick but sinks into my skin well leaving it nice and smooth. No strange after effects or smells. If I can get if for the same price again, I think I will definitely repurchase... continued >>

on 10/13/2006 2:50:00 PM

I decided to try this because I'd never bought a chocolate-scented product before, and I've been pleased with the other Got2B products I've bought in the past. I think I got this for $5 on sale - can't beat that price for such a big tub! I can't get over how good this stuff smells - I was worried it would be a fake, synthetic chocolate scent, but it wasn't at all. It smells like when you open a bag of chocolate chips! Yum. I bought this during the summer and found that it was too heavy to use in hot, humid weather - my skin felt really gross, like this stuff never soaked in. So I put it away until the weather got cool again, and now I'm loving it! My skin feels soft and moisturized, and not sticky at all. And my boyfriend says I smell like a delicious treat. :-) This big tub will last me a long time, but I will definitely buy more when I run out!

on 3/26/2006 3:37:00 PM

oh wow, I just read the other review on this product and my heart sank. It smells so good, soaks right in, the scent lingers, it's got cocoa butter as the second ingredient ( most moisturizers are just mineral oil ) and it is dirt cheap for the amount you get.....I guess I'll just have to see if it changes, like stated in the other review. It is possible that when something is exposed to air, the scent could change...Drat!!! (maybe I'll just use it up fast!)

oh i love this stuff! i didn't expect a body butter from walmart to be this good! it's thick and creamy but it absorbs veeery well. as for the scent...it's to die for! it smells like creamy hot chocolate and i lurve it!! plus you get this huge tub (13.5 fl. oz. to be exact)or only $5! def. rebuy.

UPDATE: after a couple months the smell becomes fake and gag inducing. i don't really like the texture anymore either. it feels like it doesn't sink into my skin or even sit on top of it. it just sort of fades. weird