April 24, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Extreme Pink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by hannahn631

Love this lipstick! Received in a BellaBox but will definitely be looking at other shades to buy as well! Lovely pink colour that's not too intense but still opaque. Very moisturising and creamy

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by curlymom2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do not care for this lipstick. First of all, I think that this is kind of a boring old-ladyish pink. It doesn't look like a color that I would call "extreme" pink. And on me it looks too frosty with too much white in it. Really does nothing for my fair skin. I generally look better in deeper or brighter plum and berry shades. I also do not like the feel of this lipstick. I like a lipstick with a creamier texture and this one goes on too dry. I would have expected more from a lipstick that calls itself high impact.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't really like this color too much. To me it looks a little cheap and not so flattering for my complexion. I will have to mix this lipstick with other glosses and colors to make it look more decent.
The quality of the lipstick is good though.
P.S. See the photo of the liptick on itself and with gloss above.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by stls

Medium rosy pink with lilac metallic sheen. Moisturizing and long lasting. I don't like it applied heavily straight from the tube - the metallic sheen doesn't look flattering on me but dabbed as a stain with some clear gloss looks springy, girly and pretty. A good one but nothing exciting. I'll use it up gladly but probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

Extreme Pink is from the High Impact line (instead of Color Surge).

During summer, I wore this outside with my gardening hat so that my lips wouldn't get sunburned. To get the SPF benefit, I put it on thick and it was very festive bright pink with metallic shine! Think 1980's neon era....Gloria Estefan, George Michael from Wham. Or later, Joey from Friends doing the Ichiban, Lipstick for Man ad.

Because of the wild colour and metallic shine, I was only going to use this as my gardening SPF lip product. But I am enjoying it as a lip stain during the winter. When NOT needing the SPF effect from this, and not wanting to draw attention to self, I just put on a thin layer to slightly colour the lips. No metallic shine that way. If the winter air is dry, I add some clear gloss overtop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite lipsticks from Clinique! I recieved this as part of Bonus Time, and I would definately repurchase a full sized tube. The colour is a really pretty, medium bold pink with a little shimmer. I like the fact that it's not too drying, and it also has great staying power, atleast 4 hours ime. You can use this for everyday use when just dabbing it on your lips or with a brush for sheer pink colour or for evenings, you can layer it a little, which looks gorgeous! Looks great against my NC15, fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by jordanXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Can be a little overwhelming, I admit.
But on my pigmented lips, it looks wonderful!
I just dab lightly on my lips with my finger/a lip brush , and it's the perfect MLBB ! With a little gloss on top it's sooo beautiful .
The key is to apply just a little bit.

For reference-I'm nw15-20, bluer eyes and light brown-dirty-blond hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 5:47:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

It's one of my most used lippies for a few reasons:
- Love the colour. It's a darkish pink with quite finely milled glitter. It also doesn't look too dark on my naturally pink lips.
- It lasts all day
- Not drying if you put a layer of lip balm on underneath
-I've been using it for over a year and there's still product left!
I generally use this lipstick as more of a stain (using my fingers to dab the colour on) to disperse the pigment a little more. I'm kinda surprised at the relatively low ratings for this lipstick - i love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I got this as part of a Bonus Time gift, so can't comment on the price. The color in the tube is a deep pink with a slight metallic shimmer. Unfortunately this is too dark for my skintone (also very attention-grabbing!) and also dries out my lips a little. I ended up melting this down and mixing with a melted lipbalm so it mutes the color and also stops my lips getting dry. I do this on occasion with lipsticks that are too bright or dark. I wouldn't buy this even though the color is gorgeous and would work for the right person.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MakeupPadawan

First up, this shade is from the High Impact lipstick range, not Color Surge! I got mine as a GWP so it is in the ubiquitous soft green plastic barrel, not the (classier) silver metallic packaging. The packaging is good quality, despite it being less pretty. Now on to the review.

This is an awesome shade. I'm NC20 with fairly pigmented lips and this is NOT bright clown-like fuchsia on me. Honestly, after I put it on, I thought, "Extreme Pink? This is not Extreme at all!" lol This is more like a medium rose shade (for me, a bit darker than MLBB) with a stunning metallic sheen. The sheen is an amazing lilac colour but it is subtle, not in your face. I've worn similar lipsticks where the metallic sheen is too much but Clinique really nailed it with this one. They got the balance perfect. Yes, this is a statement lip colour, and I do see how it might be too much for those with less pigmented lips than I... But I just love this and find it rather easy to wear. I am grateful to have received such a gorgeous shade in a GWP!

A couple of final notes: this lipstick has a satin finish (neither matte nor dewy) and is full coverage in pretty much one swipe. I'm pretty sure this is fragrance free, and contains SPF15. Extreme Pink is a fantastic lipstick, and definitely rivals some of my more expensive ones. Go try it out!

Credit to http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com for the picture:
continued >>