April 16, 2014 | 1463 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant anti-wrinkle cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I didn't have as horrible as an experience as others have, but I'm not calling this an HG item either. It's an OK night cream. I haven't noticed any major difference in my wrinkles around my mouth, but it works well as an overall moisturizer. I don't notice any sparkles/shimmer at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by bubblysim

Feels like a grater on your face, none moisturizing, good for oily skin i guess, even thought I have oily skin and find it still to dry for a night cream. I thought it was a complete waste of money and the sparkles "giving radiance "would just wash off and my skin would be the same. OR so i thought! I stopped using it and my skin got uneven texture, more dark marks with pimples, that i realized the cream was making fade super quickly only after I stopped using it and my popped pimple marks stopped healing. I also developed 3 wrinkles on either side of my mouth when i stopped using it! I never realized it was doing anything till i stopped using it! lol! I started back using it and mixed it with ponds clarant b3 to get moisture and reduce the grater feeling on my face. All my recent pimple marks healed, mouth wrinkles gone, face more evenly colored :)!! It works but is texturally bad! And DON'T use this as an eye cream because it isnt one!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lesliejill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As another reviewer noted, this product caused a terrible allergic reaction in my eyes - I woke the next morning with eyelids so swollen I was practically unable to open my them. Needed allergy medication to reduce the swelling. I noticed it says "hypoallergenic" but that's not the case. My skin isn't even particularly sensitive.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by nevroth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this cream after noticing a few fine lines under my eyes where my dark circles are.

HATE IT! It burned under my eyes and on my cheeks, everywhere else I woke up to clogged pores and a few pimples. I wanted to like it, especially because it seemed so fancy with it's soy complex, but not for me.

I'm using the rest of it as a hand cream before I go to bed. Now I like it- the scent is good and it makes my hands soft. Don't know if I'd buy it again for that purpose, maybe, but definitely not for my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by aicirt

I won't say that I hate this product, but I hate what it did to my eyes. I woke up with my eyes swollen & the skin around them were peeling. The skin finally healed after I applied hydrocortisone for a few nights. The eye cream smelled okay & I didn't care for the sparkles. This stuff may work for you, but it didn't for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't care for the sparkles, but I use this at night 1 or 2x a week and I love it. It really sinks in my dry skin I lather a lot on and my face is free from anything but beautiful in the morning.. This is a great buy and I found it on sale at CVS. It does have a strong floraly scent which I think is weird but importantly it doesn't break me out and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just started using this product in conjunction with the rest of the line. Reading the reviews I will say that I have no stinging, cream rubbing off in little "pill" like amounts and my skin looks better, yes, it glows a bit more and looks if not "radient" then at least fresh. I like the smell, no breaks outs yet and a little goes a long way. I wouldn't use this in large amounts at night as I see the potential for greasy glow in the morning, but so far I'm pretty happy with it. My only wish is that the packaging was different, would prefer a sanitary pump, not a double dipping jar.

**** I see the sparkles now,lol. The bathroom light in my place is sorta dim, but at my friends house it is very bright and there they were, all over my hand and my face. Thought it was just the cleanser, still liking it, but sparkles in a night cream???

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2008 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Tango116

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizes decently and my skin looks better, fresher. I wish it was in a bottle though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by rsvmfv

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I find that this moisturizer really evens out my skin tone on both my hands and face. It will also exfoliate dry skin resulting in the "pills" another reviewer commented on. It is not that great of a moisturizer, so I use something a little heavier at night.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by popita

I have been a loyal consumer of Aveeno products for the past five or six years and love most of their stuff. I have been exclusively using the body lotions and face washes for a long time, and decided to purchase this cream as it was onsale for $5.49. I tried it once and I really hated it! It is suppose to be a night cream, but it has tons of little glitter pieces in it, which I suppose, is where the "radiance" comes from. I don't know about others, but I do not like to sleep with glitter on my face =(

I also tried this line's body lotion and did not like that either as the same glitter/shimmer was found in the body lotion as well. However, the face wash from this line is okay, but I still prefer the postively ageless exfloliating face wash and the ultra-calming foaming face wash better :D