October 30, 2014 | 1328 users online

Moisturizers - Korres - Yogurt Cream (Yoghurt Cream)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Princesseren

For some reason I can't do much with this moisturiser... Every time I apply it, it peals off. I tried mixing it with vitamin E and it seemed to work, but that's such a waste of money.
A natural mask made out of honey and yogurt would have better effects!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by spira9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite moisturizer. The ONLY one that finally made me stop breaking out (no dimethicone!). It absorbs effortlessly into my oily/combo skin and never feels tacky or sticky. AMEN. I've been using it for about 5 years now and have no desire to try anything else ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff and at first was not into this one but I love the nighttime sleep mask. Until 3 days ago I did a TCA my first one and I could only do 3 minutes mind you I wanted to be safe and also see how this peel would work on my skin. I also liked how the sleep mask left my skin so plump and really minimized what is left of my acne scarring. The TCA was the final remover of the scars and the second day my skin burned so bad. Now I can see absolutely doing a Yogurt mask but I need moisture constantly and the thought of it sitting on my face all day was not appealing so I finally started using this everyday.

Holy soothing!!!!! The yogurt powder in the cream is amazing on my red,tight,burning skin. I seriously cannot tell you how amazing this stuff is. Literally on contact the burning stops it makes me feel so much better. Because this peel makes your skin so red hot and this cream is like a fire extinguisher. I have been using this with Tartes Maracuja oil and my skin is doing so much better. It's peeling but it doesn't look so red and inflamed so I can say if you use a chemical peel this is something to have in your skincare arsenal.

Before when I used it, it was great with my other products before makeup I really liked it because it sunk right in and kept my dry skin at bay. I have to say for combo skin which is what I am this stuff is great. Because I'm dry in colder months and oily in the summer. No breakouts at all and I've been using it over a month but now I adore it because it has made my skin feel wonderful. Yes, I will look like a peeling monster soon but at least my skin will not burn. It minimizes redness and really is making the TCA process so much more bearable. This is a great overall facial moisturizer I luv it and will repurchase.

The packaging is very pretty. It's quite heavy though and quite bulky for 1.31 fluid ounces. But you do not need a lot of this stuff. Seriously it will ball up if you use too much. Just a few dots and your skin will glow. The yoghurt powder is just awesome for the skin. I love yoghurt masks but if you like them so much you want something daily get this your skin will love it! Totally Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sashaloudfeather

I was at sephora in search of a face oil to use at night. The sales associate pointed me to this product and sent me home with a sample to experiment with. BEST NIGHT CREAM EVER! I have pretty normal skin but I like my skin to feel and look as dewy as possible. I don't like to wake up and feel tight...which is why this cream rocks! If you want to amp up your moisture at night this is it. My skin has never felt so soft nor looked so fresh. I am totally purchasing a pot of this. I love how simple the packaging is...lets you know your spending more on what's inside. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by abmnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin that is very prone to dry, flaky patches if it isn't taken care of it but since I also have oily areas I don't like using heavy creams as a result most moisturizers fall short. This stuff though is spectacular, it moisturizes without making my skin greasy and my skin stays moisturized all day. I use this during the day over my sunscreen. My only problem with this moisturizer is the cost. It is great but it doesn't do much aside from moisturize, it has no anti-oxidants etc. Also, it would probably do better in a tube. So yes, I like the moisturizer but I'm not sure it's worth the cost. I'm nearly done with this tub and I'll move onto other options but if other things fall short, I'll surely come back to this baby.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by AgentSometime

I used two jars of this stuff before I realized I didn't really like it.

I'm the skin type this product is made for, oily, dehydrated skin. The consistency of this stuff is kind of strange. It's very runny but it doesn't spread all that easily across the face. I'm all for lightweight, non-greasy moisturizers, but I don't feel like this stuff hydrates my skin at all! It feels kind of tight and dry, even after two applications of it, which I don't feel I should have to be doing. Not only that, but it fails at controlling oil. I read a review that said it pills up if you rub it, which I've never noticed until I read that and tried it-it's true! It does indeed pill up if you rub it. On top of everything, it lacks SPF.

It was okay for a while (it neither damaged nor helped my skin) but I'm not going to keep spending $30 on a cream that does nothing for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My opinion of this moisturiser is a little tainted by the way it reacted when I first opened it. The box had been sitting out in the boiling desert sun for about an hour before I got home, and when I opened the jar to see if it REALLY smelled like greek yogurt, it went everywhere! Instead of a cream, it was a liquid! When it is not warm, however, it is a cream. It doesn't smell like greek yogurt - it actually smells a little like Elmer's glue, and a minute after you apply it, it gets a little tacky kind of like glue, too. If you have to touch it at that point I would suggest patting it as it seems to make it dry faster and doesn't make it pill up or anything.

The product is okay. It doesn't make my oily skin worse and it does not leave any flaky areas. It's just not very special. It doesn't make my face feel super soft or hydrated. It didn't break me out or make my face even more red than usual. It absorbs within a fair amount of time and does not seem to affect my foundation in any negative way. The smell dissipates quickly (though I always wash my hands afterward). The packaging is the usual terrible jar that skin care companies should really just stop serving us.

It's not bad and it doesn't do anything wrong. It's just not really good, either.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received my shipment today, and I can already tell this has HG potential. It's light, creamy, and really hydrating. It absorbs quickly, but not like other moisturizers that absorb and feel like nothing. It makes my skin feel soft, smooth, and not oily so far. It also doesn't sting or irritate my face, which pretty much every single face lotion I've used prior has done to some extent. It does have a slightly weird smell when you first apply it, but I can definitely get over that for all the other benefits I've noticed already!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by DiamondTiaras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Short and sweet review: Sephora SA told me that even though my skin is dry, I could benefit from the calming effects of this moisturizer. She was wrong. The moment I started to apply it, my skin felt sticky and tight. I think if you have combination skin, you'll love this a lot. As for me, I'll stick to the Wild Rose formulation for days when I want light moisture and don't require a high SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by MOSh513

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to face product. I have very sensitive skin and this cream has just enough great ingredients to nourish my skin, but none of the yuckies (like dimethicone) I am allergic to.

I am a Korres junkie, so I buy my products online from pharmacies in Greece. Much much cheaper, even with the shipping, and I get to try Korres products that are not available in North America...(Like Korres Black Pine products, which if you can get your hands on them...OMG...they are the BOMB!)