Bonne Bell Lip Fashion Lipgloss

2.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I REEEEALLY love the bonnebell lipgloss I recently purchased. I got it in this light pinkish, vanilla color. It is soooo pretty on and gives such a pretty look to my overall complexion. The only con about it is that it is not long-lasting at all. However, if I pair it up with one of my victoria's secret lipglosses over it, it lasts waaaay longer! So, overall I am VERY happy with this product!!

on 1/18/2008 10:26:00 AM

PROS: moisturizing, sweet scent and taste!

CONS: I just got disappointed when i put this on my lips. it looked quite thick and sticky when i looked at the tip of the rolling ball but it turned out very thin and almost watery :(

on 12/30/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

5 Stars just for the smell/taste alone, seriously every time i wear this all the boys comment on what smells so good. Yah sure it's a bit on the thin side and does not last long but omg i have never had such a good and strong smelling gloss. I can't find these in stores anymore but if i did i would purchase them again.

on 1/15/2006 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipgloss honestly comes in the cutest tube that I've ever seen. The texture itself is alright and the taste is also quite nice.

on 8/19/2005 4:27:00 PM

I have 9 different flavors of these things and I love them!

I loved the bottle and the flavor (although it'd get me sick after applying it so many times) but it had NO staying power at all. It made your lips feel greasy and oily... And you'd have to shake for ever to get the gloss to come out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was definitely not a big fan of this. It's cute, but barely goes on and is thin and runny. They all smell gross too.

Smells super yummy but that's it. watery/greasy texture and not long lasting, the packaging sucks too, must shake often to get gloss out and the little roller ball popped out twice getting gloss all over my car and bed.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think this lipgloss is alright. It tastes and smells great. I love the packaging. My favourite is the Watermelon flavour. One problem is the ball doesn't get much on my lips and I happen to shake it and the ball fell out.

on 11/29/2004 7:27:00 AM

Although these are not my top favoured bonne bell glosses, I think that the lipfashions are really neat. The smell wonderful!
One of my favourites would be the one in Raspberry Kiwi. But what I like the most is actually the packaging... the shape that it's in, sort of lava lamp like, is so creative! <3 The more down side to this would be how to apply this. Not a lot comes out of the rolly-ball part meaning you have to shake it hard once in a while making it blurt out. I find it easier that way + quicker!

Hope that helped any of you looking to buy girls! :)

Recommended for Medium Skin