December 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Polishes - OPI - Joyful Toy-ful Red

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very festive cool-toned medium red with loads of red micro-glitter. The application was very smooth and 2 coats gave good coverage. Very pretty shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by MsGolightly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A festive foil-like cool red. Joyful Toy-ful Red is from OPI's 2005 Wrapped up in Red collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by babydials

This is a bright red with red shimmer, it has slight cooling traces of pink. I love strong shimmering reds and this has everthing I look for, but for some reason I can't put my finger on I don't love this on my pale, neutral complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by emalc

I wish I loved this more, but it is a very bright red and I only like it over darker reds. It does have beautiful shimmer/microglitter and is very festive - but I don't care for the brightness of the color alone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Geekgurl1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this. A gorgeous pinky red with microglitter. Festive but not too much. Think I'll buy a backup bottle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a slightly frosty (red frost) pinkish red with gold/blue shimmer in the bottle, but it has a slight orange undertone on me (cool-toned PPP). The blue shimmer is only noticeable to my eye in the sunlight though. Indoors the shimmer looks red on red with hints of gold. Also, as Shanghaisweetie mentioned below, this has a somewhat foil-like finish that I'm not crazy about; I think it looks better with an ultra glossy top coat. Overall, I really like it. It's festive, so it's perfect for the holidays.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2005 2:31:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A festive pinked-red with such high shimmer that it has almost a foil-like finish. Pretty and fun shade for toes, but a bit too frosty for my liking for tips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 5:42:00 AM More reviews by somnia

Joyful, toy-ful red is a cool medium berry red with ruby frost and slight golden and royal blue micro-glitter. The blue isn't very visible unless you look very close, but it cools down the red in a really neat way. The color is sparkly (but not over the top sparkly) and would be perfect for the holidays. I would give it five lippies if only it had more of the blue micro-glitter. Update: I love this color so much, so I'm upgrading it 5 lippies. Some blue micro-glitter is better than no blue micro-glitter! ;P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2005 2:51:00 AM More reviews by bsb_baby_love

This shade is from the new OPI Holiday line for 2005. It is a very bright, shimmery red with a touch of gold. Looks great next to fair skin. Will be perfect for Christmas time.