Smashbox Backdrop Cooling Tint

3.9

on 4/2/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a great "wake me up" product. Too bad it's discontinued now. When it was around it was nice and cooling to the skin. Evening out the skin tone while hydrating.

on 1/20/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product and can't find it anywhere! I really like the cooling sensation...it feels minty on my skin! Even though it's just a tinted moisturizer, this did a good job of somewhat covering my huge pores and basically evening out my skin tone. I used this for everyday and am really sad it's no longer in production.

on 7/14/2009 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product..especially as it is sumemrtime now. Great tintied moisturizer with spf..and best of all has a cooling effect once you put it on which kind of wakes me up in the morning..lol! Deiniftley my go to staple in the morning!

I have been using this for the last two weeks or so. I got it for super cheap.. only for about 9.50USD. I looove it. The cooling factor feels pretty nice. It stays on throughout the day and it doesn't get runny. But it probably stayed on so well because I put a primer on before... I'd definitely re-purchase again.

on 2/15/2009 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like this a lot, I'm an NC40 and use the darkest shade of this, it lasts well and has decent coverage, never looks cakey. I apply this with my MAC 190 and then sometimes will buff it/blend it with my bronzer with my 187, it's great. Perfect for summer or if you don't need much coverage and like looking natural. I also have oily skin but this doesn't give me oilies throughout the day. It's not the most amazing thing I've ever used but I will continue to use it until I find something better. A word of caution though - the "cooling" is COOL and DON'T put it near your eyes because they will sting and water. I also just read this was discontinued, that's dissapointing but I'm sure I'll find something else that's just as good.

on 1/2/2009 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is great for hot weather. I live in AZ and mix a bit of this to my foundation. Fresh cool feeling. Great to wear alone as well. A little of this goes a long way.

on 11/8/2008 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product and I think that it's important to own several foundations for diferent oaccasions. This foundation is great for outdoors activities. I use it when I powerwalk and it doesn't geat greasy and it doesn't runs. I understand how people don't like the cooling sensation. But that doesn't really bother me. The coverage is very sheer so if you need heavt coverage this products is not for you. This product is good but not good enough for me to buy it again.

on 8/23/2008 10:33:00 AM

this is my favourite ever tm. i'm so sad to find out that it has been discontinued. go out and grab what you can before they pull it off the shelves!!!

on 7/16/2008 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this was my fave tinted moisturizer. it goes on sheer but has just enough coverage. the cooling effect is cool but something i consider unnecessary. but i do like this overall.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

it feels incredible. naked and clean. It goes on smoothly and gives a natural glow. I loved it! It has great SPF and it moisturizes very well. it blends in, i think it's the best tinted moisturizer: it blends, it protects, it rejuvinates, and it feels cool and refreshing.

Top Rated Smashbox Products