September 1, 2014 | 2002 users online

Skincare - Face - DERMAdoctor - Tease Zone

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! However, I cannot give it 5 stars for one reason (other than the price) and that would be the fact that it doesn't always work all day. I used to work for Sephora and had the privilege to try pretty much every oil free moisturizer and mattifier, and this one, by far, is the best!!! You can feel an immediate difference upon applying it!!! Your skin will feel smooth and AMAZING!!! I have super oily skin and this is the ONLY product that helps! I have seen that it's becoming more and more hard to find, and I'm thinking it may be discontinued, so if anyone w/a bad review on this product would like to pass it along, I'm right here!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this for several years. It is my holy grail of mattifiers. I spent a lifetime of ridiculously oily skin... my face produced so much oil I could qualify for OPEC status... for real. It wasn't until my derm put me on oral medication to control it that my oil levels are now combo/oily but with a really oily t-zone. DERMAdoctor's Tease Zone is the best mattifier I have ever found... and I have tried them all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Spsihope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this this product. Out of the many mattifying products I've used, this has to be the best one so far. My skin gets oily but this definitely helps it a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by ET3638

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really liking this product. I really notice the difference when I don't use it. My face normally gets oily a few hours after I wash my face, but this stuff keeps me fairly shine free until around 2-3 PM in the afternoon. I still have to use 3 blotting sheets at 5 PM, but the fact that my face doesn't look like a grease ball at 10 AM makes me super happy! I love how my skin feels immediately after using this product. Doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry. Will repurchase this stuff over and over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

Pretty good...almost HG. I got this free when I ordered Poetry in Lotion on Dermadoctors, website. I apply this after my Neutrogena Oil free moisturizer/Philosophy Turbo C combo in the morning, followed by my Monistat "primer"', MUFE Camo palette & MUFE HD foundation and powder...Everything stays right where I put it. All Day. Even in this crazy mid western 110 degree heat index weather. Even with with my job where I move around alot and do a fair amount of physical activity. ionly need one blot paper throughout the day. love this stuff!I would defiantly consider purchasing when it's not a "freebie".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Tease Zone is excellent for keeping sunscreen separated from makeup, and Tease Zone helps postpone breakthrough oils and even perspiration. I apply this in the a.m. after Picture Porefect and Aint Misbehavin' sunscreen, and before my foundation. TZ helps keep everything in place, and I'm noticeably less oily. Late in the afternoon, I sweep a few squirts of Tease Zone over my whole face and it instantly refreshes my whole look. It even mattifies on a face covered with perspiration. This is light as air, completely invisible, smoothing, and it works. Make sure it's completely dry before putting anything on top of it, because it can flake and streak if it's not set.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by genahy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

UPDATE: The more I used this, the less it seemed to work. Was going to purchase, but now I think I'll just use up my sample and be done with it. I am sure there are better oil control products out there, but if you're in a pinch this is allright. It didn't break me out, so that was one bonus.

Well, this is the second DermaDoctor product I tried, after I got a bunch of samples from the site. The 1st, KP Duty, was good, but more for dry skin and it clogged me a little. This one, Tease Zone, I just used last night, and I wasn't expecting much out of it. I have a very oil forehead (with no pimples, weirdly enough), and it annoys me. It feels so gross to me, all the time. So I put a little of this gel on it and INSTANTLY I achieved a satin-smooth finish. I really liked it. And even this morning (I put it on last night), I was still pretty oil-free. I even think my skin looked in slightly better condition even after I washed it off. I am seriously thinking of buying this, after I use up the sample, though it's a bit expensive. Of course, if it ends up breaking me out, the love affair will be over. But right now, I can 100% say this is great if you are bothered by oily skin, or just want a really nice primer. I almost wonder if this would prevent pimples too by controlling oil. Time will tell, I guess.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh man this stuff sucks! I cant believe I spent so much on it..it didn't help cut down on my oilies at all..i'm so mad I caved for this crap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by jessido

A must own product if you have oily skin!!! My Derma doc recommended this product. I couldn't wait to get home to try so I ran into my office bathroom and I couldn't believe how not shiny my face was. I've been hooked ever since. Then a friend told me their bodyGuard SPF30 for face and body also contains the same ingredients as the Tease Zone so in the winter I wear the "TeaseZone" alone and in the summer I wear the "BodyGuard." I would say the TeaseZone is like a primer for your face so no need to buy extra product. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a loooong way

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by modcosmo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has been a skin saver for me! I am oily within 30 minutes of washing my face and I've tried to date--17-- oil control/absorbers/anti shine products and this was the only one that worked for me. It doesn't feel heavy, greasey, goopy, or thick. I still get a touch oily after 10 hours but 10 hours is nothing compaired to 30 minutes! It works great under makeup too! +++++++++It DIDN"T break me out at all!