September 18, 2014 | 1207 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - EyeFusion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 5:19:00 AM More reviews by mizzypuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THESE!!!!! I can't find them anymore, either! I happened across this on a clearance rack at a store and I'm so glad I got it. I love this product. It's so pretty, and can be used as either an eyeshadow or a liner. It's very shimmery and reflective. I bought the color Heaven. I'll gladly swap for some of these any day! =^^=

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2003 9:27:00 AM More reviews by crazy_hockey_gal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well...I don't know what to say about this product. Since this is eye shadow from Bonne Bell (the worst eye shadow makers ever), I think it is ok. Despite the cashier not giving me a discount price for Heaven, I am ok with it. The thing DOES NOT crack off on me, like how everyone says. Instead, it stays on and won't come off! It took a really long time to get spread out evenly... That is what I hate about it. I love the colour for heaven, and I want to buy one more to see how EyeFusion really is like.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 4:33:00 PM More reviews by fletch50

I bought this in the colour Rain, which is a shimmery taupe. I don't know if anyone else had this reaction, but it actually made the skin on my eyelids sting a little bit when I first applied it. I also found that the colour faded quite quickly. The brush applicator isn't all that great. I found I had to use it to dab a little bit on and then spread it around with my finger to get an even finish. I think I will stick with Estee Lauder Go Wink for liquid e/s in the future.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2002 9:45:00 AM More reviews by kitkatndan

I got this in Rain. It's awful for me..It was sticky, wouldn't dry, and made my eyelids feel heavy and wet :P I wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2002 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

Sometimes you get what you pay for. I bought this in Rain and it is very liquidy. It does show up very well on me either. It is dirt cheap but I am not going back for more.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2002 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MaryFran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, I was wanting a brush on eyeshadow and I guess I got my wish. I bought 3 colors all at once because they were on sale at the local drug store...I now know why. Lava (deep red) is interesting and I can see myself using it every now and again. Oxygen is a really cool silvery-wet look that I'll wear the most out of the three. Ocean is the most horrific shade of pale blue ever! It looks aweful on me. The shadow itself is kind of gloopy and it took me a few times to figure out how to put it on just right. I'll probably put Ocean up for swap and keep the others for fun. Definitely not buying any more though. :*(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2002 2:54:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

WOW. I mean what the heck is this stuff for? The applicator is not the way to go. I did use it at first, figuring i was supposed to use it to draw a line. That line crusted and fell off in 10 minutes. That's funny. So then i just spread it around with a finger. I dunno why they even made this junk. Went on streaky, and then dissappeared. Tragic.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2002 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Kemintiri

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I expected the color to go more opaque than that. (Well, it can go opaque, but then you get this crust of product on your lids) It doesn't hold a candle to Benefit CCs in that regard.

They are fine used as a wash tough, it will give a nice shimmer, not too obvious but there (I'd say about half less shimmer than Benefit CCs) but to use it that way, the color choice is irrelevant as they aren't that pigmented. The staying power is decent but avoid using in the crease if you want it to last. The brush picks up too much product, but you can deposit a little on your finger with it and then apply, which I have found is the best method for this, and it gives a nice subtle highlight to the brow bone. Overall, not bad; but don't be fooled by the colors as it isn't very pigmented. Although it can be a plus, I made my own "luminous lotion" by mixing it with sunscreen so now I don't have to shell out 15$ CAD for Revlon's Natural light.