July 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Kohl shaper for eyes in Blackened Teal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the exact color of my rims. Love it. It's a nice matte (no glitter) pencil. Not greasy nor too soft. I must draw a thin line as I have smaller eyes, and I'm able to draw one on very easily with this product. Love the color (although its teal, it doesn't distract from the eye in the least, but rather enhances eye color). Love the formula too! This one needs to be a keeper, Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of my all time favorite eyeliners! Clinique's Blackened Teal was limited edition and I picked mine up the moment it hit counters. It's a deep sultry teal that glides on like butter. It's gorgeous paired with MAC plumage and NARS Thunderball. A nice alternative to black on my brown eyes. Hoping Clinique will bring this one back at some point!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2006 1:07:00 AM More reviews by aliceq

oh..i know know this is LE..my cousin got it for me fm a warehse sales..i tried and love it..super soft texture no tugging and lovely shade....i hate to use hard pencil to line my eyes....and this is the winner....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an LE item, so I had to resort to buying it off of Ebay. I'm so glad I did! I hate liners that tug at the delicate skin around the eye, and am always looking for creamy, smooth pencil liners. This one went on like a dream! Other reviewers have complained that the kohl shapers smudged easily on them, but the Blackened Teal didn't budge all day. My only complaint (and it's not really a complaint) was that I thought this would be a darker, "blackened" teal, whereas it really is more like a forest green with a bit of blue/black in it. Still, the color is very pretty and looks great on my brown eyes. I'm definitely going to check out the other shades in this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2005 9:50:00 PM More reviews by annruggerio

This is part of Clinique's Fall 2005 collection. The kohl comes with a built-in sharpener so I guess this is why it costs more than their regular eyeliners ($15.50 vs. $14USD). It goes on very smooth and creamy. Its easy to smudge but stays in place. Its a very pretty color - a dark shimmery teal. I like it paired with grey eyeshadow. Definitely check it out.