Bonne Bell VitaGloss O2 Moisture Stick Simply Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/10/2012 8:36:00 PM

I just got this in Watermelon Wellness at Dollarama (the same thing as a Dollar tree here in Quebec) and I knew right away this wouldn't give any color to my lips, seeing as it's a Bonne Bell product and the pink color was so sheer looking anyway. So I did not buy it for the color payoff, but I expected it to at least hydrate my lips a little bit. It feels way too sticky for me. The smell is amazing though, brings me back to my childhood where I used to own so many Bonne bell lipbalms :) This is why it's worth 1 lippy, because really... you can find better stuff for the same cheap price at your local dollar store, I am sure of that.

on 4/22/2011 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I liked this stuff when it came out in 2006 (Refreshing Raspberry is my favorite) & I stocked up a couple of yrs ago as they were being discontinued.

$3 a pop isn't so bad, it's about the same as most other lipbalm prices. The scents are nice (fruity but mild) & the sticky moist texture is what I liked most, along w/the cute contoured clear plastic packaging. I love jelly lipbalms.

It's too bad Bonne Bell discontinued these. Boo.

on 7/3/2009 9:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love putting this on my lips. It's a pretty gloss. Love how moisturizing this is. Its such a cute little tube.

on 3/9/2008 11:11:00 PM

love this! its really cute and and i just love it!

on 2/18/2008 8:11:00 PM

This is one of the best Bonne Bell products ever made, I think! :) This balm adds a silky sheen to your lips that it very long-lasting! Also, it feels slightly heavier on your lips than normal Lip Smackers or chapstick, so you know that it's staying put. It has a very smooth texture and a pleasant, sweet fruity scent. It's also very "weather-proof", in that it protects against wind damage and such.

on 1/13/2008 10:59:00 PM

This is the best lip conditioning treatment I have ever used. It goes on smooth and easily spreads and absorbs with normal body temperature. It is not at all sticky with just the slightest hint of shine. Perfect for daily (and nightly) lip conditioning. Also, it is lightly fruity scented with NO flavoring, which I love. The "twist-up" packageing is so cute but the top can become slippery and fall off so keep it safe. And the price can't be beat at under $3.00. I live in a cold climate, and I use lip moisturizer every single day. I'm stocking up on this one.
Note: There is a BonneBell VitaGloss Lip Gloss, which comes in a typical lip gloss like wand tube with a sponge applicator. This is not the same product so be careful.

on 1/3/2008 6:12:00 AM

Pretty darn good gloss or balm. Can't decide which it really is. The tube is cute, short, and fat but I've found the cap can slip off unless I'm very careful. Comes in a variety of flavors, none of which bother me or overly impress me. What I do like is the great consistency which is rather thick without being sticky or overly gloppy. What you cannot do is overapply this stuff because then it gets to be too much. I've bought before and, for quick trips out or on "naked lips" days, I'll buy again.

on 12/14/2007 4:46:00 PM

I do like this moisture stick line.

The texture is thick and feels nourishing, the flavors are all wonderful, and the packaging is the cutest thing ever!

I knocked one lippie because it looks greasy on my lips unless I apply three layers or more, and another lippie because you don't get as much product as you do with other Bonne Bell products.

on 11/30/2007 9:44:00 PM

over decent product.
cheap, versatile and portable.
moisturizes.. and smells way good.

on 8/11/2007 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The sweetest smell out of the range i say! i have the mango one, but my friedn has this and it smells way better!
A little bit sticky, but very good for the lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin