October 24, 2014 | 1090 users online

Shampoo - Free and Clear Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was desperate to get me a new shampoo & conditioner at our local walgreens being i was bored with my current one,..i was thinking of fekkai, but they didnt have my favorite shea butter shampoo & conditioner..so i seen this free and clear shampoo & conditioner...i hate dandruff shampoos and conditioners being they dry out my color treated hair..and also being Yes my skin is sensitive and being my hair has been thru heavy coloring's upon reading this bottle it says safe for color treated hair and its sulfate free..well...out of curiosity i had to buy it at $11.00 per bottle here at kaneohe Walgreens in hawaii, Im glad i got it!! my hair didnt feel dry,..it moisturized my hair with No oily heavy afterfeel...plus my hair was super manageable the next day without reshampooing and conditioning again...a big THUMBS UP TO Free & clear hair products...also i love there bar soap too!! you can fetch this at only at walgreens or online somewhere...but i recommend getting it at your local walgreens...and this shampoo & conditioner is great for any types of scalps and hair types...it worked for my Fussy hair!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. It's nearly impossible to find hair products for sensitive skin, especially shampoos and conditioners, which always seem to be laden with perfumes. Since I've been using this, I have fewer rashes where the shampoo would drip down my face and body. It's also really good, simple, gentle shampoo. I only wish it were easier to find, but I can order it from dermstore.com, which offers free shipping. So, it's not too much of a hassle. I would definately recommend this to anyone with a sensitive scalp and/or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Brookeelise

This is a great shampoo. It's very gentle and cleans my hair well. I've never had a problem with dandruff or an irritated scalp but shampoos with high sulfates tend to make my hair feel dry and this one doesn't. I defidently reccomend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by mccfrausto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not clean my hair right. I have fine thin hair, this left it limp and a bit oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Free & Clear Shampoo is a clear liquid that is marketed as free from harmful ingredients. At first use, I was not happy with the product because it dried out my hair. But with persistent use every other day, I have adjusted quite well to the product. My hair isn't as dry after use anymore, and is quite light-feeling. Aside from the detergent smell (I like it), I also enjoy how it turns into a healthy lather in the shower. It cleans the hair very well, and my hair, to an extent, is soft after combing. I think the highest point of this shampoo is its cleansing ability. Great for people with oily and sensitive scalp.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a total shampoo/conditioner junkie--I love high end, beautifully scented, luxurious products....however, they do not love me. I have been battling a painfully dry, bumpy, troubled scalp for over a year now, and this is basically the only shampoo I can use. EVERYTHING that is good for my hair is bad for my scalp; and everything that seems to be good for my scalp is bad for my hair. This seems to be the only compromise. My hair is in a short layered bob, and is highlighted. This shampoo isn't overly drying, cleans my scalp well, and leaves both hair and scalp relatively happy. That being said, this is a no frills, boring, basic shampoo. But, I'd rather be bored than have an angry scalp!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have short, color-treated and highlighted hair. You'd think that any shampoo would be fine but some leave my hair flat and wispy and others leave it coarse and dry. Worse it what it does to my scalp. I get bumps that hurt! I've been using this along with the conditioner and I am surprised by how nice my hair feels afterward. I don't blow dry but I am still left with body and shine. And the no fragrance part is super - I've always had a stuffy nose in the shower and I never knew why. Hello, fragrances! It's not cheap but it's worth the expense if you have skin and scalp sensitivity problems. It works best with the conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by aizen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very nice muaer recommend me this shampoo for my sensitive problematic scalp.
wow!!! my scalp is NO Itchy & NO sore & NO more Oily roots & No more hundred shedding a day.
I just can't believe that one shampoo could change the much with my scalp which had been problem for long long time.
I would never know this shampoo if the Muaer didn't recommend it to me.I would strongly recommend to people who has sensitive scalp.

to me the price is not expansive to considerate to going to see Dr and try to keep hundred product's.

I 've tried T-sal. Nizoral, Nioxin. Selsun Blue, DHS cor tar shampoo
many salon brand product's.
( some of them are good, but if I use it too often I get itchy and sore)

I did try lot of shampoo ** natural and SLS free** however my scalp is very sensitive with essential oil , end up I got allergic reaction with those natural ingredients .

I got it at CVS ( by special order at pharmacy ),
however dermastore seems more chaper.

Add, I am still using this shampoo and haven't react yet.
however only one thing I don't like this shampoo is contain
PEG 12 Dimethicone which is silicone-based polymer .
I don't have allergic with silicone, however I don't want to use it in my shampoo.

about PEG12 Dimeticone is
and

Free and clear shampoo is

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive scalp and often problems with seb derm.
This shampoo doesn't cure seb derm, but when the skin of my scalp is in balance, the free & clear shampoo is a good option to keep it that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by starablaze

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was ok. Too pricey for me. My dermatologist recommended this but I didn't notice any difference. It really didn't do anything for me. It didn't help my dandruff or keep my scalp oily-free all day...it was just a regular shampoo to me. I saved the last bit of it for cleaning my make up brushes instead of wasting it on my hair...lol