November 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Pressed Powders - Pur Minerals - Mineral Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! It's the only one I've ever used..the others scare me lol •look too dark• However, this product gives me a sun kissed looked on my fair skin. I'd feel naked if I were to omit it. Looks good even over a cheaper powder other than Pur as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by KiKiCN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very nice bronzer. i like it for being sun kissed

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Zoek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

It's not the most finely milled bronzer, but is a lovely color (non-orange), perfect for contouring (NC15). This came in in the Glow All Year kit ($15 at Ulta). Has good staying power. Also works well as an eye crease color, lovely paired with the Heiress glow stick on the lower lid. (Heiress also comes in the kit.) Brings out the blue in my gray-blue eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

This was a great powder:) It's light and non-cakey and has a great natural look with it! The only problem is that mine broke in my bag and I haven't had a chance to replace it yet :'(
I would definately recommend it to those who want a natural, healthy, non-oily look and is also good with those with sensitive or dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really great powder if you're looking for a light sun kissed glow. I like to do some contouring and I found that it isn't dark enough. It blends beautifully so you don't end up with harsh and obvious lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by bitaboop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

People saying its too light are crazy! A little bit goes a long way with this product. I love all put mineral products though except their primers but this is better than Mac

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't even know if I like this product. So on the fence. It works alright--gives me a bronzy shimmer, but I don't particularly love it so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I wouldn't call this a bronzer, or a blush, or a highlighter. I don't think it is dark enough to be a bronzer, but it is somewhere in-between a bronzer and an highlighter. I like how it looks on the skin, it just gives a natural glow. Great for the summer! But not my favorite cheek product. I am LOVING the NYC Color Wheel in "Rose Glow"- check it out! It's only $5!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Ashandlila

Worst mineral makeup ive ever used! CAKEY, CAKEY, CAKEY!!! Please do yourself a favor and get glo minerals...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wouldn't use anything else! This is better than bronzer! I use it around the edge of my face (jawline, hairline, etc.) and on the apples of my cheeks. Looks very natural. If you use the mineral make-up, it adds dimension to your face, not a monochrome mask but a "healthy glow".