Pur Minerals Mineral Glow

4.1

Mica, Magnesium Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Bismuth Oxychloride, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

This bronzer is beautifully luminous, perfecting the skin and adding a light glow that enhances your skin without looking like product. It is a beautiful brown shade (not orange), that works for my fair-medium skin tone. I use a buffing brush after application to blend the bronzer in a bit more, I love this product!

on 12/25/2014 5:20:00 PM

Great bronzer for my fair winter skin. It only comes in one colour though, it is very tranluscent. You have to put on a couple layers if you want a slight tanning bed/sun kissed look. I'd purchase again, but I'm still looking for something a bit darker. It isn't orange though!! And has great ingredients for the skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It's the only one I've ever used..the others scare me lol •look too dark• However, this product gives me a sun kissed looked on my fair skin. I'd feel naked if I were to omit it. Looks good even over a cheaper powder other than Pur as well.

on 10/8/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

very nice bronzer. i like it for being sun kissed

on 3/1/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's not the most finely milled bronzer, but is a lovely color (non-orange), perfect for contouring (NC15). This came in in the Glow All Year kit ($15 at Ulta). Has good staying power. Also works well as an eye crease color, lovely paired with the Heiress glow stick on the lower lid. (Heiress also comes in the kit.) Brings out the blue in my gray-blue eyes!

This was a great powder:) It's light and non-cakey and has a great natural look with it! The only problem is that mine broke in my bag and I haven't had a chance to replace it yet :'(
I would definately recommend it to those who want a natural, healthy, non-oily look and is also good with those with sensitive or dry skin!

on 4/9/2013 10:36:00 PM

This is a really great powder if you're looking for a light sun kissed glow. I like to do some contouring and I found that it isn't dark enough. It blends beautifully so you don't end up with harsh and obvious lines.

on 4/5/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

People saying its too light are crazy! A little bit goes a long way with this product. I love all put mineral products though except their primers but this is better than Mac

on 2/23/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't even know if I like this product. So on the fence. It works alright--gives me a bronzy shimmer, but I don't particularly love it so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/26/2012 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I wouldn't call this a bronzer, or a blush, or a highlighter. I don't think it is dark enough to be a bronzer, but it is somewhere in-between a bronzer and an highlighter. I like how it looks on the skin, it just gives a natural glow. Great for the summer! But not my favorite cheek product. I am LOVING the NYC Color Wheel in "Rose Glow"- check it out! It's only $5!