November 24, 2014 | 1314 users online

Makeup Brushes - Buddha Duster

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an O.K. brush that initially I fell in love with..The brush is pink/black and it is cute..However, I was using this to put on my Jane Iredale minerals and it seemed "prickly" to me..I tried tapping it lightly in the compact and it just wasted my powder by picking up too much. I ended up going right back to my flocked sponge for a softer, more even application. This would be a good brush for precise application of blush but not for the whole face..I much prefer the Aromaleigh Kabuki that is just like Cat's..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent multi purpose brush. I use it for powder, minerals, blush, but my favorite is for blending out foundation, whether it be liquid, creme or mineral form. I tend to get those lovely streak marks from taklon foundations brushes when I'm in a hurry--this brush has got the perfect density and flexibility for creating a beautiful poreless finish. SO glad I got this brush, it's my favorite so far! Got the baby duster too, which is cute, but the bristles aren't as good as this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2002 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

What a great brush! Very soft, and user-friendly. The brush handle is smaller than I imagined it to be, and I really like it! I feel like I have better control when I use the flat-topped brush to apply bronzer or blush. Great quality brush at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2002 10:56:00 AM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The WTF? brush collection is quite nice: very affordable and adorable brushes. I particularly like the shorter handles because they give you more control and allow you to get really close to the mirror. The Buddha Duster is a flat-topped dome brush that is great for moderate to full coverage of mineral or powder foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 12:48:00 PM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the new WTF brushes. You can use it for blush, minerals or powder. I love love love love (love) this brush to apply a big floof of blush on the apples of my cheeks. It is flat on the top and incredibly soft. Major rave.