July 30, 2014 | 965 users online

Moisturizers - Yves Saint Laurent - Nutri Systeme - Intense Nourishing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by fazli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only cream I've tried so far that I feel my face to be very elastic. I just don't like the little bit too much of shininess. Also one of the rare creams to not make me break out.

update: I gave previously 4 for that, but my skin was never better than when I used this cream and unfortunately I am not able to find it any more :( not a single breakout and small pores...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just too rich for my oily skin, and the heavy scent can be a bit much. It sinks in quickly and doesn't break me out, but I prefer lighter moisturizers with SPF. For those with normal-to-dry skin and no sensitivity to fragrance, this is probably brilliant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really love the scent of this moisturizer. I love the way it feels on my skin......however, it does not seem to moisturize as well as my Chanel products. I went through about 3 jars of this before I tried something else. I would purchase it again, mainly it feels great on my elbows....yes I know that's wierd and not what it was intended for, but I cannot depend on it to really give me good moisture balance on my face. It does seem to go a long way though. I can make one jar last at least 4 months, twice a day usage. I find that the YSL Gommage before this cream is a good combination/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Krisztina_gat

No SPF which is a minus, but otherwise it is the best moisturiser I have ever tried!!! It is great for my combination skin prone to breakouts as it soothes my skin overnight and I wake up with such soft skin and smaller pores! LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE THIRD JAR (yes it is SO expensive but its worth every penny)!!! Tried cheaper products in between as I felt silly spending so much on moisturiser, but kept/keep coming back to this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2005 3:59:00 AM More reviews by julienrei

Received a 15ml sample of this as a GWP. It comes in a white tube, with the words "Nutri Systeme - Creme Nourrissante Profonde Intense Nourishing Creme" on it. The moisturizer is a white cream that spreads easily, and is heavily (but quite pleasantly) fragranced. Was hesitant about using this on my oily, acne-prone skin. However, the usage of topical acne medications (eg: BP) has left some areas of my face flaky, and my C.O. Bigelow Extra Light Face Lotion was not moisturizing enough to combat flakes. THIS moisturizer takes care of the flakes (after all, it IS 'Intense Nourishing') and, more importantly, does not break me out. Definitely a good try for drier skins. I probably will not repurchase, though, because the full retail price would be too much for a moisturizer. But I'll use up the sample, because this has been doing a good job! Although it does have a tendency to leave my skin looking shiny. No SPF, by the way.