December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Makeup Brushes - Chanel - Eyeshadow Crease Brush 3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by nailpolishdebby

This is the best crease brush. I have used it for both DS eyeshadows and HE ones and this brush packs the colors on perfectly. I have the MAC 219 as well but it doesn't pack the color on as well in one go. LOVE this brush. Expensive but amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dear Lord I love this brush. I hate reviewing brushes but I just need to let the whole world know how amazing this brush is.

Elegant, precise, soft, and perfect. I have had this for two years now and no signs of wear and tear at all with frequent washes. This remains my most used eyeshadow brushes next to my mac 217. The hairs are the softest i've ever experienced and at the same time dense enough to pick up just the right amount of eyeshadow or pigment. I am no makeup artist and have a difficult time achieving perfect smokey eyes on my slightly mismatched Asian eyes but this brush has made it so much easier for me to create some amazing looks. I see the difference how my makeup looks when I am without this for my crease. I have a few similar crease brushes by MAC, Dior, and Louise Young and it is so much more difficult doing crease work when I use those brushes. It is the perfect point and denseness just to get at the smallest of creases and perfect for blending out sharp corners.

All my other crease brushes have been left out forgotten to collect dust. Seriously, that amazing. You may cheat but you will always come back to this crease brush.

LOVE status <3

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2009 8:59:00 AM More reviews by delasou1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

So when I cleaned my Chanel No. 3 brush today, the gold metal part (attached to the brush hair) detached from the black handle, exposing how it was unsuccessfully bound by cheap glue. Seriously, Chanel? And no, I was not rough when I cleaned my brush, nor do I ever clean past the brush hair with any of my brushes for fear of rusting. I might subject my disappointment to a defective item or to how it was made in "China." Whichever the case, I now have to find a way to apparently glue it back together. Aside from that, the packaging, which includes a velvet pouch, is lovely. The brush works wonders in the crease, well-defining that part of the eye. Though, it does feel a bit scratchy on the eye at times. Because of the comparable prices of Chanel to MAC brushes, I think I will only trust my MAC brushes from now on as they have yet to fail me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by irenekn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought mine on ebay for $12 and if it wasn't for the price this would be my absolute favorite MU brush ever! I have small asian eyes and NEED a good crease brush and this one is just perfect! I was going to buy the stila #30 and even though is a double brush, when the SA at chanel tried this on me I was absolutely sold till this day, the brissels are so much softer and makes the shadow application so much easier! Loovee this brush and loovee EBAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by luciasue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have bought many eyeshadow crease brushes over the years, and this is by far the best. It is pricey, but very worth the price. I have had mine for a year now and it still looks like new, and I use it everyday. It really performs well and makes eyeshadow look beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This is indeed a very nice crease brush but I returned mine because it was $28 and turned out to be like a cross between my two favorite crease brushes--Nars #14 and Smashbox #15. The Chanel brush is thick like the Smashbox but pointier and not as stiff like the Nars. I would've kept the Chanel if I didn't already have my other two crease brushes. A person only needs so many crease brushes and I'd rather have a different brush for $28.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

This is one of my all time favorite eye brushes! It's tapered enough to work well in the crease, doesn't shed and deposits just the right amount of color. I scored this for considerably less than retail on eBay, but given my love for this brush, I would've plunked down the full price for it! Worth every cent and more!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

i love this brush!! it is one of my first brushes and i highly recommend it. the quality is great. i have had mine for over 4 years now. it is a great crease brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by snow23

I can't believe this product has only 9 reviews. This brush is amazing. It gives you precision and it works way better than Mac 217 for the creasework for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by LauraBraunstein

Great for controlling placement of color while blending at the same time. I love this brush.