December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Polishes - OPI - Grand Canyon Sunset NL30

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Mimiq

I love this color. Perfect for warm skin tones....all time favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite OPI colors. This is a great summer color. One would think fall, but IMO I see it summer. I was stumped this year...I don't do bright red, orange, blue or neon pink, and the rest of my colors are true fall/winter colors. I wanted something brighter but still not trendy. Fate chose this for me, because it was setting along on a shelf nowhere near the nail polish display. I picked it up, and my first impression was "too warm". I normally do cools and stay far away from anything warm. But the more I looked at it, the better I liked it. It's red, orange and pink, without being any of those. It's the perfect balance of all three, and it works with my cool complexion. I see it as being more of a summery almost fruit punch dulled down color, and I'll wear it this season. This one went on with no streaks and was opaque in one pass. I'll get a lot of use with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by KaityKate22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first OPI purchase, and I still love it. The formla is nice, and you usually don't need more than one or two coats. Great color, that changes in the light. I know all polishes do, but this one goes to all the warm colors in the sunset!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this polish! I found it on sale at Nordstrom Rack and was very drawn to the color, which is perfect for autumn, as other reviewers have pointed out. It's a dusty, brick red creme with a slight silver shimmer. I imagine it would look great on anyone whose skin has warm undertones. The formula, imo, is excellent. It's perfectly opaque in 2 coats, I don't find it streaky at all, and it dries really quickly.

My only complaint is that I wish the shimmer showed up a bit more on the nail. It's much more apparent in the bottle than it is after you apply it. Still, very pleased with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Gorgeous colour, very creamy. Great for fall.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate this polish. It applies uneven each time I try and I find that the silver sparkles make for crazy streaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Missmb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Creamy, beautiful coral/rose nail polish that applies like a dream (typical for OPI). I really begrudge giving OPI any praise (see: forcing Temptalia.com to take down her OPI swatches), but the product so often speaks for itself. The wide brush is nearly fool-proof for application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Grand Canyon Sunset can fool lots of people. In the bottle, it just doesn't look attractive. However, once I put on the nails, it looks a beautiful dusty coral rose with a grey undertone. This color is not flat looking as it's not totally creme. It has a tiny shimmer to make it alive.

The application is great. Quick to dry and it doesn't chip easily. I gave 2 coats and it's completely opaque. It's a beautiful summer color on the beach. I really love this color and it suits all ages and skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by janeywaney123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

At first, I wasn't too sure about this product, but the color is actually really pretty. I thought it would be darker than in the bottle, but it's a nice and sophisticated cranberry red with a hint of dusty rose. I could do without the slight silver sheen, but other than that, I really like it! Great for school (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This color looks kinda average in the bottle, but I find myself reaching for this trusty shade more than I thought I would! I can see it maybe not working for some skin tones, but on my yellow-based NC35, I like it. This shade is more cool-toned. The color is a coral-rose and you can see some pearl in the bottle but that doesn't translate as much when applying. I'm actually wearing this to a day wedding on my toes since I didn't want to go too bright or too plain, so this kinda fits the bill!