December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Dont Touch My Tiara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute name! The below review described this polish exactly as I would have, but wanted to add what I liked about it. I have very wide nails and the jelly like look (or some would say semi sheerness) of this polish, gives good shading to help my nails curves show so they don't look flat & wide. I also can't wear overly bright colors (or if I do, they don't that hot!) yet this is one I can pull off. Vibrant is how I'd describe it, rather than bright, actually. In some ways this shade reminds me of Holy Pink Pagoda or Didgerido Your Nails by OPI, but not identical. If you like those, you'd probably like this, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2005 11:54:00 AM More reviews by dramaqueenie2

This is a fabulous diva-esque bright pink polish. In the bottle, it appears fushia with a pale pink microshimmer. On the nail, it dries as a bright pink shimmer with a purple flashing. This polish does go on realtively sheer. But I was able to make it opaque with 3 coats--no more white tips showing through! I gave this one 3 lippies because bright pink polish is generally not my bag so even the best one would only get 4 lippies from me, and then I took off another lippie because it started going on sheer. But overall I do like this fun color and it will see a lot of use in the Spring on tips and toes. The name and China Glaze wearability are the best parts!