November 28, 2014 | 1931 users online

Polishes - Orly - Forever Crimson

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first Orly polish- purchased at my local Sally Beauty Supply on sale- I love the color but I found this polish a little difficult to work with. It was a little streaky at times. I took a lippie off of the rating because of this. You will definitely need to apply at least two coats but three coats is best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cremebrulee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the shade of red I have been looking for all my life! The Dracula lining or Spawn's cape red. That deep bodeaux that is not purplish, pinkish, black-red or orange.

I use two or three coats and it's a sexy shade all year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2006 4:00:00 PM More reviews by nimoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would and HAVE re-bought this product. It's my favorite nail color to use for almost any occasion on my hands. The rubber handles on the Orly Nail Polish are easy to grip, especially when you're in the middle of painting one hand or another. I would call it more of a blue-based red if I had to call it anything - but it's more of a flatters anything red, & seems to flatter paleness a lot. A good contrast for winter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 5:07:00 PM More reviews by emalc

Forever Crimson is a fabulous, classic color. It is a wonderful deep red, not too dark and very shiny. It is an opaque creme, no shimmer at all. The red is a true deep red, no orange, brown or blue tones. This is a perfect "go with anything" red.