October 26, 2014 | 1319 users online

Skincare - Body - Jurlique - Pure Rose Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Tayhf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG products. I had issues with itchy skin (prob due to yeast infection) and need a lotion to sooth the red blotchy area. The prdt instantly did the job. And it does not aggravated my pimpled back... In fact the pimple out brk become lesser and my back look more clear. I used it on the face as well before apply other jurlique prdrts. It is a must have for me. Skin is soft to touch in the morning and the pleasant rose smell relaxes ur body for a good night sleep. Must buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

First of all, the packaging is really annoying. The dripper dispenser is ridiculous! I have to shake that thing like crazy just to get a small amount out.

Aside from the packaging, the rose oil smells amazing! So far, I've tried applying it directly to my body - though gave up after just my arms because of the packaging situation. Also, I've tried shaking some into my bath. I've found the bath method MUCH better! It clings on to my skin and leaves a lighter scent on the skin. As amazing as it smells, it's a bit too strong when applied directly.

Overall, it moisturizes well and is very relaxing. The only downside is the price tag and annoying bottle. Either way, I'll be using this in my baths for a nice treat. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by cc628moon

That rose oil is good, it is kinda relaxing when you apply it on skin, and followed with a little massage.

Except the really strong smell of rose that could be a problem to some people, I found this product is quite nice to put on, my skin absorbs it quite fast, since my skin on my body is quite dry.

I don't know if its me or not, this product hydrates me one night and then the next day morning my skin seems a bit dry again(not as bad as I don't use this oil).

I don't find it sticky or leave any residue on my clothing, which is good for me. I would probably recommend this product to people who want a body massage other than a body hydrator.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by JessicaCP

This is nice. Unfortunately you don't get much for the amount you pay and originally I thought it smelt like cheap talc but It's grown on me and is very luxurious. Makes your skin feel divine. I'll be making my own version rose, jasmine and jojoba I think, as I cannot justify spending that amount of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

divine! a nice splurge if you have dry skin. I use it everyday in winter and as a massage oil in summer. it sinks in quickly, which is important since i hate greasy residue. it is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2008 6:30:00 AM More reviews by bettyboop11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

this is great!, one must to have in winter season or if you have dry skin. Smell as real roses!!, but is expensive...i try also dr.hauschka but it have a very soft aroma, and made with peanut oil, totallly different, i prefer Jurlique...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Sklisa

This is one of my favorite product in the Jurlique Line. Makes my skin so soft and well moisturized. And the smell is so wonderful.

Can be used on face too. I always massage this oil on my face before having a mask, significantly enhance the result.

Will always keep it in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 5:26:00 PM More reviews by rricci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love love love this body oil! i got it first time when i travelled to Melbourne as being told it's a great local brand, since then i've just fallen in love with the superb oil. My skin cant get any softer after massage this on, no greasy at all. and the smell is divine!
However, the only problem i have to complain is... it's sold quite expensive here in london, almost double the price sold in AUS (duty free). But i will buy it again for sure! lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 7:48:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous-smelling, non-greasy oil that can be used on the body and the face. It spreads easily (although I took out the stopper because I found that with it in the product didn't come out easily enough and when it did it splashed everywhere), absorbs easily and doesn't leave any residue. The smell is true to the rose flower, lasts for hours and is very subtle. I'd happily repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 6:47:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Absolutely LOVE this! I love rose scents so i had to pick this to try when i was looking for something to help the skin flaking on my body. It goes on so light on my body. Unlike Aesop's Rose oil, there is no need to leave body damp etc.; spreads easily over body (i use half the amount of this compared to the aesop one), doesn’t feel sticky or like there's something coating my skin & no bad reactions. The smell remains till the next day – I occasionally get wifts of rose when I go about the day. I love to layer this with the rose shower gel.