November 28, 2014 | 1861 users online

Brows - Sephora - Professional Clear Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by kayyy

I don't know why this brow gel has received such low ratings. I purchased this about a week ago and I think it works great. Previously, I used Ulta's brow gel and loved it, but was in Sephora -- needed new brow gel -- so picked up their brand. It's amazing. Doesn't "drench" your brows in the product -- uses just enough to keep them in place.
Would definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2008 8:40:00 PM More reviews by LilMsJksn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is crap. I've used Cover Girl's professional clear mascara for a while and I was looking for something that would have greater staying power. This was NOT it. It sucked and I had flakes everywhere. I guess I'll reapply my CG half way through the day instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by winniethemaltese

While shopping for a eyebrow gel, a sales rep at Sephora recommended that I try Sephora's Professional Clear Natural Mascara. At first, I liked how the mascara gave my eyebrows a nice, polished look. By the end of the day, however, I noticed that there was definitely flaking. Yuck. Determined to get through the bottle, I noticed flaking each time I applied. And not only that, the clear mascara started to discolor into an unappealing cloudy gray. Not worth it. I'm going to invest in some Anastasia browgel to see if its any better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have eye brows that do not like to stay in place all by themselves. I have tried at least a dozen different eye brow taming products and this one ranks as the worst one I have ever encountered. This product goes on clear but a short time later I noticed it left big dried up flakes in my eye brows. I had to take a brow brush and completely comb this truly horrible product out of my eye brows. Yuck! I would never recommend this product to anyone for taming their eye brows and definitely would not purchase again.