August 22, 2014 | 1909 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Ahava - Advanced Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ahava products are made in Israel and contain Dead-Sea minerals among other ingredients. This hand cream is medium to think in body and goes on a bit greasy but absorbed quickly enough. Very hydrating and lasted a good 6 hours. I like the scent but don;t LOVE it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

This handcream was alright. I didn't like the fact that it took a long time to sink into my skin and I didn't like the smell either. I hardly use it. The moisturizing properties are okay - nothing to rave about. In all, no sale for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by babyfishnat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice product, nothing to wow about though. a good basic hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by mimosurfer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best thing about this lotion is that it absorbs and does not make your hands feel greasy or sticky at all! For me that is enough to make it a perfect hand lotion. But on top of that it is also a great moisturizer and smells good. You can usually find it at T.J. Maxx for cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by tsvetik

I love this hand cream. Always does the job. Over the years i tried a lot of hand creams, but nothing really compares to Ahava.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by ladybug23

Ahava is carried at Ulta. They carry the handcream in two sizes!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by bebephat

I used this years ago and it was lovely and effective, but tres expensive. Also, very hard to find, so I don't buy it unless I happen to come across it by chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2008 7:04:00 AM More reviews by anialobo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best hand cream ever, but I can not find it anywhere - does anyone know if this had beeb discontinued??????

Many creams moisture the hands, but after a while they dry again. Many creams are greasy and you have to wipe them after .
But this is a miracle. The hands are like silk straight away, I can not wait to touch someone, so the people will always say - how smooth my hands are:)
This is not even greasy, cream goes deeply into the skin and keep it soft for a long time.
I never tried something like that before.

Sorry everyone for my English :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by cathped

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I always come back to this extraordinary hand cream. I ve used it since the early 90's. So good for the hands! The Dead Sea minerals works mirakles, the feel, the look and the smell is georious. Too bad it's very ekspensive here in Norway, so I save a lot bying it on internet. And its also not so easy to get hold of it here.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cotter

The best hand cream ever! It is the ONLY one I use! You want younger looking hands???? Use this product! I buy it online, much cheaper than in stores! They also sell this in unscented.