August 31, 2014 | 960 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by petra1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this blush, i bought a sample, not sure if it suited me, but it is so pretty on my skin
im fair, not the pallest but fair, im fresh ivory in clinique anti blemish solutions and ivory 6 in the stay matte.
i have pink undertones, and this blush works perfect for me

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by libbier

the colour in the package looks pretty but for me the colour does not really show on my face even when i have applied it over and over again with my shisiedo blush brush. however, the colour comes off better with the little brush it comes with which is quite surprising. i guess the plum colour does not quite compliment my golden medium skin in the summer so i tend to use this in the winter when im a bit lighter. from experience, i must say this blush does look nice with a full glam look (like with full coverage matte foundation, dark eye makeup and plum or dark lips).

i will definately repurchase the blushing blush powder but in a different colour :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by breadbuttajam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for nearly 10 years and it is really pretty
suble shimmer
pinky plum colour
makes you look naturaly rosy.
doesn't last too long on me but that is just my skin as I am dry on my cheeks and am sensitive so cannot use primers and fixing sprays..but I don't mind, ill just add more on, only takes a few seconds.
never broke me out.

packaging is gorgeous,
I love Clinique blushers they are beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I met this blush color when they had a GWP. When I tried it, it was the color I was looking for, so I bought it. It is a true plum, with very mild glitter which is not seen once on the face. I wanted a color that I could use when I didn't want a full face of makeup, no contouring and then a separate blush. Kind of like an all over powder for fair skin. It is a very pigmented, blendable blush, that lasts a long time. Also, Clinique products are very hypo-allergenic for my sensitive skin. The absolute best of this blush is the package. It has a big mirror and a very good brush (if you compare to other brushes in compacts). I would reccommend, but I heard this color is discontinued. BUT Clinique has superb blushes that are very underrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Ljmarsh

Lovely texture doesn't feel heavy on the skin and the colour works really well with my skin tone. Doesn't look shiny or glossy which makes it look nice and doesn't give the skin shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first received this blush as a sample and have since then purchased the full sized product. It's the perfect colour for fall and winter and the shimmer in it isn't overwhelming.

I think it goes well with my pale complexion and even though I'm more warm toned and this is cool toned, it still goes well together.

It's easy to work with and the colour is quite buildable. It lasts a good 6-8 hours for me as well, which is important.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Emabo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE IT. I don't think I've ever bought a blush that goes so nicely with my skin and other characteristics. It goes on and stays on very well. Te shimmer of it is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This is the perfect fall/winter shade for me. I tend to get pretty pale during this time and this color just looks gorgeous. I got it as a sample and never really reached for it. One day i saw it and decided to give it a go. I've been using it every single day since then. It seems very shimmery but i don't think it seems that shimmery after you apply it to your cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is a very pigmented cool-toned pink blush with slight shimmer in the pan but not when applied. It's a nice buildable, blendable color and works well on my pale skin. I wouldn't buy again as there are so many different blushes out there to try, but It is a great product and highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Hayyleyyissmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved a decent sample size of this blush in a gift set, and I have to say, I really like it! It's a very pigmented plummy, rosy shade with a little blue shimmer to it. I thought that it was going to be glittery, but it really wasn't. It goes on a dusty rose color that I think would look very flattering on many different skin tones. Goes on very silky and smooth, and I would definitely recommend it!