April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Cremestick Liner - Beurre

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Love this lipliner! It's a very sexy dark pink. I pair it with MAC Jubilee lipstick, which is a nude lipcolor, but I feel this color blends well with numerous other pink shades since it paired well with the nude color. I was honestly reluctant about nude lipshades, bc nude just looks stark white on my full lips, so I used to avoid nude shades at all costs. However, the MAC sales associate paired the two together to try on me, and Beurre brings out a nice, pretty pink tone from Jubilee.

Great for day (casual or at work) or night.

My only gripe is that there isn't a lot of product for the price, so I don't use this lipliner everyday. But I still love it overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatCake

I had my doubts about this at first, but I love it! The MAC SA actually recommended another lipliner to pair with Hug Me at first, but I told him I wanted to see Beurre. He brought it out and we mixed it and the result was gorgeous! He was even surprised with the pink-caramel color that was on my lips. The formula is great and glides nicely across the lips. It's rich, creamy, and pigmented. Also very versatile. Thumbs up for Beurre!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lirial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Though it's a bit darker than I expected, I really love this neutral liner that pairs well with many shades of lipstick or gloss. My favorite combination is Myself, Beurre, and Boy Bait for a neutral but defined lip.

The twist-up packaging is great, as I hate sharpening pencils.

I bought a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sophie019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lipliner, it lasts it looks natural when you apply it lightly. but this colour is very dark, I thought it would have more of dark pink colour but on my light pink lips it almost looks brown. the sublime culture is probably a better match for me. but love this product a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have bought about four Beurres in my lifetime! I loved this all of 2009 to 2010! I used it a lot over concealer on my llips and then topped it with Viva Glam V lipstick for an early 60s Mod or Bardot lip look, and it was gorgeously soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mihnea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ULTA's Automatic Lip Liner in Plum is a spot-on dupe for MAC's Beurre. A beautiful everyday liner and the staying power is crazy good. Enjoy ;)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The perfect nude/pink shade that goes with almost any color of lipstick or gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by monetgrever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. I wear it with both nude and pink lipsticks and gloss. It is gorgeous. I think it would look great on most skintones

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Neutral pinky-beigey-brown that is not orange. I will compare it to my MUFE - as they seem similar. A good neutral liner. Flattering for my NW20 PPP skin and naturally pigmented lips. It can pull brown or tan though - so if you need a true pink this is NOT for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by feralstrumpet

This is a great neutral that has replaced Spice in my make up box (I don't know if they reformulated Spice but it is too orange and light for me now).

I only wish it came as a pencil so it would last longer.