October 25, 2014 | 1016 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by aguskl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Not bad shampoo but somehow make me have smelly scalp. On the second day after I washed my hair , my scalp smell like it haven't been washed for a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shampoo and i use it on my chocolate brown lab (yes a dog) and its a great alternative for dog shampoo's. Her coat comes out shiney and clean :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by eveana

many people said this is an inexpensive product. in some countries yes maybe but not in Indonesia. It costs arround 2$ for a regular shampoo (200ml) but this product costs about 16$ - 19$ for 355ml depending where you bought it , though I admit this shampoo makes my hair feel softer. Still, I don't like the SLS inside. I don't feel this shampoo helps my hair grow faster like most reviewer said. The scent is kinda weird but it's ok

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by againagain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use 2 tablespoons of this mixed with a tablespoon of baking soda and my hair looks great. I have dyed, shoulder length, thick, wavy hair and this is my absolute favorite. I wash and rinse it thoroughly once a week and It never looks dirty even though I use a leave in conditioner after (Infusium 23 leave in, spray on). Excellent pricing and the big bottle lasts forever. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Hellany

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just rediscovered this shampoo after twenty years. My parents were ranchers and our neighbors gave us a bottle for my frizzy hair. It worked and I used it for years and grew waist length soft and shiny hair. Then I grew up and forgot about it. Buying some next time I'm out for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by amyrose1592

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Used this product when I had bleached my hair to the point it was snapping and breaking. 6 months later my hair was in great condition, after hairdressers had told me it might take years for it to grow back normal. Great product, leaves my hair feeling thicker looking shiny and it does help hair growth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love mane n tail shampoos and conditioner!! It leaves my hair clean..easy to manage..and in good condition! It smells OK..not like much.. and o love the big bottle for the price. I wish Walmart would carry it--at least I wish my Walmart would. I think it helps your hair grow.. and it does wonders for ppl with hair in awful condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by LSarian

Great product! It made my hair grow quickly and made my hair really silky. Once I finished the whole bottle I don't know why I didn't buy it again. I just recently got it again and it's amazing.The bottle is 32 ounces and it's only for about 6 or 7 dollars at walmart or target.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Mehwishg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo. Repurchased so many times. It does slowly help with hair growth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Lrc100

I have tried all shampoos and conditioners ranging from Bumble & bumble to Kerastase. This is by far the best best shampoo and conditioner I have ever found! I have bleached hair and it has made my hair feel super soft and in MUCH better condition. I honestly cannot praise this product enough. I have made all my friends try it and they love it. I would say if you have fine hair it might not work as well, but if your hair is thick and coloured it works really well!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No