September 2, 2014 | 1790 users online

Moisturizers - Delon - Vitamin E Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by katie13sc

For the price of just a dollar, this cream is great and a little goes a long way. I keep it at my desk at work whenever I want to keep my body moisturized. Very light scent and easily blendable. I feel that it stays on longer compared to name brand lotion. Does what it is meant to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jkrusty44490

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cream. I like the way it quickly is absorbed into my skin and makes my skin very soft to the touch. The cream also gives my skin a matt finish. It is not oily or greasy like a lot of other expensive creams. I buy a bottle of plain vitamin E oil and add it to the cream to make my own special cream super rich vitamin E cream. Adding the extra Vitamin E oil does not change the texture or results the cream produces. I buy this cream at the Dollar General store locally for $1.00 for an 8 ounce jar. The jar is nothing fancy, it's plain but I am not buying it for the packaging. It has a very light fragrance and is white in color. The cream is made in Canada not China. Frankly, I don't trust products from China. I have been using this cream for the last five years. I recently purchased a jar of Jergens all purpose face cream just to see if it was as good as Delon or better. It was a big mistake. I should have looked closer at the ingredients on the Jergens jar. Jergens first ingredient is mineral oil. It's greasy and takes a long time to be absorbed.
If you are looking for a cream to soften and smooth your skin without being greasy or oily, Delon Vitamin E skin cream cream is as good as it gets especially for a dollar. The 8 ounce jar lasts quite a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by redmellibean

This cream is only a dollar at Dollar General and it is wonderful. It is not greasy or sticky and has no fragrance. I use it on my whole body, its good for dry skin from your feet to your face. I love it more than costly moisturizers at any price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by ImMeMe

I use it 2 times a day (after washing my face). The texture of my skin has improved in the last week, since starting the use of Delon. I would recommend this cream to EVERYONE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 6:12:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for $1.00 on a chance. I love this stuff. It has NEVER broke my sensitive skin out and it doesn't just sit on my skin; my skin drinks it in. I use this on my face every morning under my foundation and every night over my Anew Line Eliminator with Retinol and this is the best my face has looked and felt. No more dry flaky skin in winter time no more break outs in warm weather. This is unscented too. It lasts forever too.