December 18, 2014 | 1697 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avalon Organics Botanicals - Lavender Gentle Make up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by sistersandbrothers92

This stuff is awesome, but I don't know if it is made anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by lammtron

Far too strongly secented for an eye make-up remover and irritated my eyes. Message to Avalon- just because essential oils are natural doesn't mean you can put tons of them in everything!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's too bad that I ultimately decided I didn't like this product, because there are some things I like about it-It's all natural, cheap, it smells nicer than 99% of MU removers, and I love the bottle it comes in-it has a very small hole for product to get through in a plastic "sieve" over the top so it's perfect to turn over on a cotton ball without gushing product. I used around half of the small bottle before I just gave up. It has good results removing MU but it STINGS. It's just way too irritating for a natural product. :( The name is a complete misnomer because it's NOT gentle. The best MU remover I've since tried is Pond's Bare & Repair, it's SO gentle and perfect, highly rec it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2007 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Hecate82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this remover for dirt cheap (only 2 dollars), but even if i could get it for this price again i wouldnt buy it. It is not so gentle for your skin and eyes. After i put the remover on my face it stings and my eyes hurts, normally my eyes arent irritated by a makup remover.
It only get two lippies because it was so cheap and it does remove your makup after all..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells way to strongly of Lavender, it does work pretty good but i think rubbing a cotton ball around my eyes is irrating my eyes, so i'm gonna stick to a cleanser instead of a remover.