October 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by eliselotus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I use it in the summer months when my skin is not particularly dry. The texture is smooth and light. Easily absorbed into the skin. The scent is wonderful. The only downside is that the cream isn't very rich, so the moisture only lasts for few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by AmosJay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this lotion! My absolutely favorite splurge lotion! Smell is amazing. I wish L'occitane still made the fragrance that went along with their almond line. I was able to scoop up a few bottles on ebay a few years ago. But I have been about to find anymore :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I completely agree with the other reviews that say this is a fantastic splurge body cream. It moisturizes well but I need an extra body oil to make it really last and bring out the richness of the cream.
I love using it on my legs after shaving, and all over after a long weekend shower. It smells fantastic, sweet almond but not too sugary and the scent lingers for a while after application.
I can't say much about the firming qualities but this is still a wonderful cream in a lovely package. Yes, it's expensive, but I use it sparingly and it's completely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

This cream smells divine. Ridiculously expensive - right now I am simply sparingly using the 15 or so samples I received from a generous saleslady at L'Occitane. But I believe that one day, when I run out of the samples, I will splurge and buy this. My skin smells soft and sweet for up to 12 hours after I wear this, and it spreads on very easily, absorbing quickly in the skin. I wish it was slightly more rich - something I would expect for a product of that price. The pot is beautiful however - it looks old-fashioned and authentic. Overall, great product for the women that can afford it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I´m a bit torn about whether I would repurchase. I had two samples and it really is a nice treat for the skin. It has a wonderful, melting consistency, a very pleasant, subtle scent, it hydrates nicely and it even claims to firm the skin. The only turn off for me is the price - just too high for a body product that I use everyday, and - let´s admit it: it doesn´t work miracles, no matter how luxurious it feels. But yes - I liked it a lot and maybe someone could give it as a present to me for christmas?! That would be great :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by princesssage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a TOTAL splurge for me. I bought it with a gift certificate a friend gave to me because I specifically wanted a body cream that was splurgey. I wanted the whole thing: beautiful packaging, beautiful smell, non-greasy but very moisturizing cream. I got everything I was looking for with this. I don't get play-do with the smell, just almond milk. It's perfect for me as I tend to like gourmande scents but hate it when they are too sweet (which is most of them, IMHO). The cream sinks in quickly, the scent lasts a long time, and reminds me of France and all sorts of beautiful things. If you're looking for an every day, non-splurge item, stick with drugstore lotions, but for that beautiful pot of amazingly scented high quality lotion, take this treat into consideration. For my normal/dry hands, it moisturizes better than Jergens or Lubriderm. That on its own isn't worth the price tag, but the quality, packaging, and scent together are worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by msjohns888

This smells like sexual healing on me. Like playdo and sweet butter. It feels like silk and when I'm wearing it, I feel like I'm 19 again in a luxurious French paradise. If you have the skin chemistry for this like I do, it takes you places. Good luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by shakinyi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG people quite whining about the damn glass jar! What are we dealing with a bunch of 2 year olds? What does your perfume come in? Plastic? Handle it with care! Goes without saying.. geez no wonder companies feel the need to label the sillica gel in our handbags with 'DO NOT EAT'. Okay i'll help all you glass fearers out... " DO NOT HANDLE UNNECESSARILY',... 'PLACE ON A FLAT SURFACE' .... 'SCOOP WITH ONE FINGER, PLACE BOTTLE DOWN ( on said flat surface) WHILE DOING SO' Geez.

On to important things. Delicious scent. Great moisturizing abilities, no allergic reactions
( on me.... and i do break out in rashes quite easily with most cosmetics)

Cons= That damn price.. i mean really L'occitane? Im not above paying premiums for things that work but last time i checked Almonds were not in danger of extinction...and are not a delicacy, and can be found virtually anywhere... and, and, and... so please, pray tell, why the heck is this cream so bloody expensive again? Yes it is good quality and with that comes a cost but REALLY? Are we getting a little greedy here? If i go out looking for something else, it will be to find a better value for the price cause honestly you dont get much for what you pay. Yes its divine... but so is Laura Mercier's bath and body line and she is so much more generous with her magic creams... take a hint L'occitane, i'm finding it hard to justify buying this product.... in spite of my love for it.

8 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is really luxurious moisturiser. Maybe I'm crazy but the fragrance reminds me of play-doh. Not what I want to go around smelling like :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: 1) Scent, it's divine something I really adore (it's very light and soothing)
2)Very moisturizing and not overpowering (compliments my perfume, I do not like heavily perfumed creams)

Cons: 1) Price, obviously a ridiculous $46 for the large as of (4/2013) except I was silly enough to buy it and continuing to buy it for the scent alone

Extra: I know others do not like the heavy glass jar but it's something I don't mind because I'm old fashioned and I like nice packaging.

Recommendation: try a sample first, it will hook you and you'll contemplate the price, but if you have the money... dive in. A little goes a long way