November 28, 2014 | 875 users online

Styling Products - mark - Curl Goddess Curling Mist

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

Dont really like this.....It made my hair wavy/curly but the curl fell out rather quickly like as in 30 minutes quickly.Its rather hard sometimes to get the spray to come out & the scent is nasty so i wouldnt repurchase......cost around $6.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by markgirl91

I've just started using this I like it but it has a weird smell. It is made out of sunflower extract I guess that is the smell but the smell does not linger after a few minutes that is why I took one lippie off. I have naturally curly hair and it makes my curls more spiral =) yay! But I still have to use a dozen other products for my natural curls to look good =( but I will continue to purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by justnic88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As with all of mark.'s hair styling products, the scent is going to be hit or miss depending on the individual. I happen to enjoy the Curl Goddess line, with the sunflower scent, and it fades after a short while, unless I purposefully sniff my hair. Since my hair naturally curls when it dries, I prefer to use this mist when my hair is dryer, to help fight frizz and make some curls, well, curlier. I have very stubborn hair though, so I can't always use this alone to fight frizz.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Lovely331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this was an okay product but i didnt end up using it to make my hair curly. it kinda helped to make it straighter and easier to deal with. but that being said, this is supposed to be a curling mist and when it comes to that, this just didnt cut for me and the smell was something i couldn't deal with. i tried to hurry up and finish it because i couldnt stand smelling men's cologne in my hair when the rest of me smelled like a girl lol. i give this an "ehh"

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mist! It smells fantastic. My hair is not naturally curly, but it is kind of wavy/frizzy. This eliminates the frizz for me and enhances the wave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this curling mist. I don't have curly hair..more on the light wavy side and this helps enhance that. I love the smell and the fact that I can use it to refresh my hair later on in the day. It also works great in the summer after being in the pool/ocean because my hair usually gets a little more curly after swimming and this makes it stay that way! It's also very conditioning..never dries out my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by hellopili

Luv this! I naturally have very thick tight curls in my hair but after 2 yrs. of straightening it almost every day my hair lost most of its curl and it just looked weird with waves and kinks. After using this product the first time I loved it it bought back much of my curl and didnt leave the crunchy feel. The smell is also great (takes me back to grade school when i used the Sunflowers perfume, mmmmm) I totally recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bobsyouruncle

Like with most avon products the scent ruins it! Candy coated chemicals thats what it smells like.Too bad too as it actually worked for my fine wavy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by salsawriter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great curling spray. My hair's naturally wavy, and with this spray it gives it a great curl. I usually apply it when my hair's damp and then blow-dry my hair upside down using a diffuser. It doesn't make my hair crunchy at all. The key is when you apply it, make sure your hair isn't dripping and clumped together (whenever its very wet and clumped together ANY product gives a crunchy feeling), just slightly damp from the towel rub.

Anyhow, great mist, works well and smells good too! I'd definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't say that I love this - but it is okay. It seems to bring out a bit of curl, but it did leave my hair a bit crunchy - so next time I applied less. I have naturally wavy hair with some curls. I applied it to my hair when it was damp. I don't think I'll purchase it again, but I'll use up the rest of the bottle. I don't think it creates curls in straight hair, though - the bottle can be misleading.