December 21, 2014 | 1646 users online

Blush - mark - Good Glowing in Cameo Glo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush a lot. It reminds me of my Mac Mocha Blush.
It is a must on my kit. Its applies with a matte finish. Very pretty neutral blush. Definetly reccomend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice neutral rose blush. The pigmentation is lovely, and it wears well throughout the day. I used to be really in love with this blush, but now that I'm willing to wear more colors, this one has fallen by the wayside a bit. It's a nice product, and one pan lasts for a VERY long time. Some might not like mark's packaging gimmick, but otherwise, it's a nice product, especially if you're new to blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A really flattering, matte blush. Kind of a plummy reddish, on me. Easily layered without becoming chalky. In the pan, it appears to have very faint shimmer particles, but it doesn't really appear on the skin. A nice, simple blush, great to wear when your other makeup is very bright, to keep the cheeks nuetral and simple.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty blush. Use a light hand because on fair skin, it can come off as sort of a grandma color since it's matte. When used sparingly it imparts a very pretty natural flush. For the price, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

This blush is a nude pinky type of shade. As a matter of fact it's almost identical to mac's blushbaby. This is like most nude type blushes, it can be somewhat sheer or buildable for a darker application. This blush will last forever and is super affordable. Would def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

Wow. Definitely amazing. I got this with some other stuff I ordered from mark when I was picking up some stuff to start my adventures as a mark rep. I don't normally wear blush, just because I always lean toward a peach or a brown shade, so, I normally use a bronzer instead like Physician's Formula Healthy Glow Bronzer. However, this changed everything. I love the way it makes my NC15/20 skin naturally flushed and it last through a 9 hour work day! So, I definitely can't complain! Give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cameo Glo is a nude mauve shade. Very pretty on my light skin tone. Nicely pigmented. 5.2g/0.18oz

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I might buy this again if I ever ran out of it. Honestly, I purchased it because I saw that Lauren Conrad uses it. It's a pretty nude-rose shade that gives my cheekbones great definition. It doesn't make my face glow as much as I would like, so I ordered After Glow. We'll see how that turns out. Overall, this is a great basic color that you really can't mess up. Great texture and it didn't make me break out. I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am finishing up my cameo glow blush and I love it. It lasted a long time and isn't super shimmery like a lot of other blushes, it's very natural and blends great no matter if you use liquid or mineral powder foundation. .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by mercury_starla

I actually received this as an extra in a swap and I'm soo impressed! The pigmentation, I would have to say is better than most blushes and the application is not chalky at all. It blends really well. In fact this is the most versatile blush I own! This makes a great nude blush and most of the nude blushes I have tried looked too muddy or too shimmery on me. This blush has no shimmer at all which makes it very natural. I think this will last a very long time as you don't need to swipe it many times. If I ever run out I would most definetely buy this again!