Lancome Hypnose EDP

3.6

on 4/17/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a teeny tiny miniature bottle of Hypnose. It was a blind buy. I'll definitely repurchase in the large bottle when the time comes. Hypnose is simply gorgeous. I smell a wonderful licorice like vanilla upon the first spray. As the fragrance mellows, it becomes woodier. There are some very faint soft floral notes, but I can't discern the actual flowers. The vanilla is present throughout. This isn't an overly sweet vanilla. It's actually really pretty and comforting.

on 4/8/2015 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this smell. It's just different from other, the unique scent of it make it become elegant smell.
I also feel in love with the super elegant bottles and the color. it's just perfect.
I am a loyal users of Lancome perfumes.

on 1/31/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is amazingly beautiful. It manages to be cool and warm both; very unusual scent on Me. I love the passion flower and vanilla, it's sparkly and gorgeous and lasts all day. I have over 100 fragrances and this is in my top five! I don't find it very sweet at all, nor synthetic in some "ooh, that's not natural" way. It's perfume! Of course it's synthetic. And beautiful. Did I mention it's drop-dead beautiful??
And I have to laugh at the "it's not original" comments. I've never smelled anything else like it. Guess all noses are different.
If you want to feel pretty, romantic and cozy, give it a try. It's got a truly narcotic effect.

on 8/3/2014 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bottle looks gorgeous but you can't buy something just for the bottle! The actual scent I loved at the start but now it gives me a sore head and I can't stand the smell. Too musky and weirdly scented. Would not purchase again.

on 7/26/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Did not like this smell, it's a deep spicy scent and like licorice to me. It might be all the hype that got my expectations up so i was really surprised. I tried to like it and see what everyone else saw in it by smelling it whenever i went out shopping but I just really don't like it.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this perfume and I love it! My husband loves it also! Sexy!

on 2/6/2014 12:45:00 PM

I purchased this perfume but returned it to the store. It's not a bad scent, just unusual and not suitable for me. I love the vanilla but Hypnose is too sweet. And it's not a "floral-sweet",
it's a "food-sweet" scent. I agree with the other reviewer who said this smells like marshmallows.

on 7/28/2013 7:34:00 AM

i have both Hypnose and dupe Avon Eternal Magic . Its mature and not sexy ,can wear at work . I bought for my mother , she didnt love this , sometimes she wore

on 7/22/2013 2:54:00 PM

Beautiful fragrance, a friend of mine thought I smelled like blueberry marshmallows, anyone else? :D Gorgeous bottle, nozzle quality is average and the smell is... Very, very sweet, if you spray too much you might end up like a living marshmallow hehe. It's expensive, beautiful, and quite longlasting, sprayed 6h ago, still lingers.. MIGHT buy when I've gone through the mass of perfumes on my dresser! :)

on 4/15/2013 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This smell is beautiful :-) My mum wears it, and I love to pinch a little squirt when I visit, because it smells beautiful. It is a sweet fragrance... but not Sickly sweet. I don't pick up on the vanilla in this perfume, which is a good thing, as I don't like the scent of vanilla in skin lotions or perfumes. This is really nice.

Popular Fragrances