September 19, 2014 | 1813 users online

Shampoo - Regis - Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found that this shampoo was very drying. My hair got very matted wtih this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by KaseyLynn1395

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. I found it while getting my hair trimmed at my hair dresser's. I asked her about it and she told me it would work really well for my hair [it's fine, but thick and hard to manage at times]. After using it for the first time, my hair was soft and it was very managable. It smells fantastic, too! I would totally reccomend this product to my friends and will absolutely be purchasing it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by AndreaMum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best shampoo of my all life. But I can't find it in France... :-(
Ce shampoing fait merveille sur les cheveux colores et plutot secs, et sent delicieusement bon. Achetez aussi le olive oil conditionner. Amazing for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Ashlaylay

I have very fine, oily hair that seems to get oily almost right after I wash my hair! This shampoo does a great job of making my hair squeaky clean without weighing it down. It makes my hair pretty shiny, plus it smells like green apple(:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by simplyallure0717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo is the greatest daily shampoo I have ever used. I was introduced to this shampoo and conditioner by my hair stylists. I went in for a trim and she told me I had very dry and thin hair with died ends, so she chopped off all my hair, and she told me to use this shampoo and conditioner. I love this shampoo and conditioner, to this day I cannot believe how soft and healthy my hair looks.

I use two pumps of the shampoo and it loathers and smells great (very mild, kind of sweet) I only shampoo the hairs by the scalp and whatever loather is there I use it rinse the lower part of my hair. Same with the conditioner I use two pumps and I message the lower part of my hair and leave it in my hair while I shower, which is for about five to ten minutes. When I rinse out the conditioner I donít rinse it out, I leave a little tiny bit of the conditioner in my hair.

The benefits of the shampoo and conditioner is that it leaves your hair super soft, clean and plump looking all day long. I have never had a shampoo that did that for my hair, usually the shampoo keeps my hair clean for half of the day and then my hair starts looking oily and that just makes it look dirty and weighs it down. Not a cute look.

The other plus is that you donít have to rotate shampoos and conditioners when using this line, every time you wash your hair it gives it that clean, great feeling that you first got when you first used it.

Hopefully that helps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product! I have curly, thick, sometimes frizzy hair. This is just a really nice shampoo. It doesn't dry my hair out, or strip out all the oils. It smells amazing, kind of like bubblegum, with a little spice? I love smelling it before I put it in my hair, and I love the smell while I'm washing it. This is just a basic shampoo. I haven't noticed anything bad come from this, it keeps my hair well maintained.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is definitely softer when I use them. Plus, when I color my hair and wash/condition with these products, the color lasts longer, doesn't fade out! Too bad they're so stinkin' expensive but I'm sure I'll get more!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by DaynaMichele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was "okay." Nothing special, but not a complete nightmare either. I really don't think it should be advertised as "for all hair types," because it really doesn't do fine, dry hair any favors. It cleanses well but is a bit drying. I am not crazy about the smell but it could be worse. The price isn't so bad - $8 plus tax - as it has lasted me over a month. Would not purchase again based on the fact that I need more moisture from a shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, after shampooing and conditioning my hair with this regis Olive oil shampoo and conditioner design lines and there leave in's, I love love it!!! My hair got lots of manageability, and softness, and Plus it says on the back of the bottle that it is excellent for any hair types even color treated, I highly recommend this product!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Michelle27

the scent is okay..nothing special(it kinda reminds me of tigi curls rock)

the shampoo itself dried out my scalp and make my hair feel like barbie hair and my curls looked awful. returned this as well as the conditioner.