November 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Fedorova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing Special, I thought its for Dry/combination skin type, but it ripped off moisture from my skin. i've had lots of white heads around my nose after using it for few weeks..I will stop before it gets worse, I Will use back my old cleanser from neutrogena / Fancl washing powder if price is not an issue.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by arsito

I've been using it since jan'14 because its a fragrance free and it says a mild cleanser. Honestly,its nothing mild abt this product, my skin becomes flaky and so dry after each wash. It clogged pores and I began to break out around my chin and cheek area. I feel so devastated right now. I wont recommend this product to anyone!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by kesenia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't usually write a review about any cleansers that I have tried, But I think I have to share my experience after using this liquid cleanser. All I can say, this is such a harsh cleanser. It says mild but its not mild at all!!! I have an oily skin type, but my face is so dehydrated after using this cleanser, it looks dull, dry, dehydrated, rough and it makes my pores even bigger. THE MOST TERRIBLE thing about this cleanser is, I suddenly have a big pimples on my chin, my jawline, my nose and even some of my forehead!!!! I have never had any pimples for many years, suddenly it pops out after using this cleanser. I think i have seen some reviews before that also has the same experienced like I had. Its highly comedogenic and it contains salt, as well as sodium laureth sulfate as one of the most harsh ingredients on a face cleanser products... I will use SKII gentle facial cleanser again. I have been using it for 3 years, and the reason why i switched to clinique because i thought clinique is cheaper.... I wouldnt even want to switch if i knew that the result is so terrible...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This truly, truly burns my face. Either that or I have an allergy or it was too drying.

Symptoms:
IMMEDIATELY Exacerbated all redness on my face.
Usual moisturizer stung upon applicaiton.
Redness did not go way for 2 days.
Skin was dry and peeling for the rest of the week.

I have sensitive skin, and react better with Shiseido the Skincare cleanser - but that was a bit too drying, so I decided to try this.

Terrible product.
So much for 'extra mild.'

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent cleanser but not great. 100% non irritating for my sensitive skin. It's a mild foaming cleanser that removes dirt and oil well enough. It leaves a film on my face which is what I don't like.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by halfhalfgirl45

Too hyped up! Fancy liquid! It burns! N does nothing for my face! Really messy! Drips down my arm! I hate that!--- :0 :(- too bad all! Clients n customer service! -old! - u buy into it! :0 :(- I think other cleansers like Cataphil or anything even Clean n Clear on sale is not invigorating n cheaper!--- I

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jobarbie

This has been one of the most consistent products in my skincare routine (for about 4 years now!). It has all the qualities I look for in an everyday face wash - gentle foam, fragrance-free, effective, and non-stripping. I find that I buy this again and again because it preps my skin and keeps it balanced for toner and moisturizer. It enhances the effectiveness of other products I use and continues to not only clean but improve the quality of my skin. And just an added bonus, the packaging has a convenient pump which also locks in place for travel. Overall, I think it is well worth the money (and honestly isn't even much of a splurge because it lasts forever). I think anyone should give this a shot if they are looking for a go-to gentle cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by sakurina

I've used this product for 2 years... Until my face started to break-out so bad!! This soap is highly comedogenic and drying too because there's salt in it if you check the ingredients... The price is too high for what you get too.

Also, if you ask a Clinique consultant, she (or he) will tell you that you need to buy a make-up remover because this soap doesn't remove make-up at all...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ambernlaws

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My friend had super bad acne growing up and this is the face wash she used. I didn't have breakouts really at the time, so I thought I'd never really worry about a higher dollar face wash. It wasn't until this past year I began to break out really bad around my chin. After changing my diet and seeing zero results, I decided to try Clinique. I switched to their makeup at the same time, so one can only assume if the face wash brand and the makeup brand match, the products should work well together, right? I have oily skin, --er so I thought. I used the level 3 combination and this stuff has made my face worse. Not only has it been worse, it makes the oil come through and show faster. I've tried so many products to clear this up, but so far the only thing that is even close is the 10.0.6 product line which can be found at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been the cornerstone of my cleansing routine for many years. I have only very occasionally strayed, usually when I've given in to the alluring scents of Clarins products, but always come back to this reliable workhorse of a product.
Don't be put off by the word "Soap" in the product name - this is a very gentle facial wash that produces a rich, soft lather, and cleanses effectively leaving skin feeling soft and fresh. My face has never felt tight or stripped, even during hormonal ups and downs when my face was as dry as sandpaper, and I've safely used it even when I've been suffering from skin allergies.
I find I only need about half a pump in the morning and the same again in the evening after I've removed makeup with Clinique's Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser, but it will do the job of removing light makeup on its own.
This often pops up in small tubes in GWPs which are very useful for travel as this product also works very well as a unscented shower gel.