October 22, 2014 | 1118 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent cleanser but not great. 100% non irritating for my sensitive skin. It's a mild foaming cleanser that removes dirt and oil well enough. It leaves a film on my face which is what I don't like.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by halfhalfgirl45

Too hyped up! Fancy liquid! It burns! N does nothing for my face! Really messy! Drips down my arm! I hate that!--- :0 :(- too bad all! Clients n customer service! -old! - u buy into it! :0 :(- I think other cleansers like Cataphil or anything even Clean n Clear on sale is not invigorating n cheaper!--- I

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jobarbie

This has been one of the most consistent products in my skincare routine (for about 4 years now!). It has all the qualities I look for in an everyday face wash - gentle foam, fragrance-free, effective, and non-stripping. I find that I buy this again and again because it preps my skin and keeps it balanced for toner and moisturizer. It enhances the effectiveness of other products I use and continues to not only clean but improve the quality of my skin. And just an added bonus, the packaging has a convenient pump which also locks in place for travel. Overall, I think it is well worth the money (and honestly isn't even much of a splurge because it lasts forever). I think anyone should give this a shot if they are looking for a go-to gentle cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by sakurina

I've used this product for 2 years... Until my face started to break-out so bad!! This soap is highly comedogenic and drying too because there's salt in it if you check the ingredients... The price is too high for what you get too.

Also, if you ask a Clinique consultant, she (or he) will tell you that you need to buy a make-up remover because this soap doesn't remove make-up at all...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ambernlaws

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My friend had super bad acne growing up and this is the face wash she used. I didn't have breakouts really at the time, so I thought I'd never really worry about a higher dollar face wash. It wasn't until this past year I began to break out really bad around my chin. After changing my diet and seeing zero results, I decided to try Clinique. I switched to their makeup at the same time, so one can only assume if the face wash brand and the makeup brand match, the products should work well together, right? I have oily skin, --er so I thought. I used the level 3 combination and this stuff has made my face worse. Not only has it been worse, it makes the oil come through and show faster. I've tried so many products to clear this up, but so far the only thing that is even close is the 10.0.6 product line which can be found at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been the cornerstone of my cleansing routine for many years. I have only very occasionally strayed, usually when I've given in to the alluring scents of Clarins products, but always come back to this reliable workhorse of a product.
Don't be put off by the word "Soap" in the product name - this is a very gentle facial wash that produces a rich, soft lather, and cleanses effectively leaving skin feeling soft and fresh. My face has never felt tight or stripped, even during hormonal ups and downs when my face was as dry as sandpaper, and I've safely used it even when I've been suffering from skin allergies.
I find I only need about half a pump in the morning and the same again in the evening after I've removed makeup with Clinique's Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser, but it will do the job of removing light makeup on its own.
This often pops up in small tubes in GWPs which are very useful for travel as this product also works very well as a unscented shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by happygirl14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin and I have been searching for a cleanser that would not irritate my skin or leave it feeling tight and dry after washing. I have found what I have been looking for in this product! It is a wonder that I have waited so long to use this cleanser as I am an avid fan of Clinique. I love the fresh mild scent and how it lathers and how it removes my makeup, even mascara. It is gentle and leaves my skin fresh and smooth and my skin does not feel tight or dry at all. I will never use anything else again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by vivian308

I do like this soap, it is very very gentle, it's the only soap that after washing my face is not so tight, and I really like that fact, since almost every soap I used make my face very tight after wash..However this one does not remove makeup well, and I have to use the Clinique makeup remover before using this, and it is also a bit costly as well, since u have to buy another makeup remover for this to work. It is a good cleanser if u don't wear much makeup or want a really gentle cleanser for your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely not mild at all. It is better for oily skins. Caused dry patches on my face that were very hard to get rid off. I used very small amount each time, and I always moisturize after washing my face. I tried many moisturizers and none relieved the dry-tight feeling. Even your hands become dry from this cleanser. It does rinse clean and leaves no residue. (Obviously, it strips) The smell is pleasant and the pump bottle is convenient. I love some Clinique products, but their cleansers are not my cup of tea. There are better cleansers out there at a cheaper cost. I will never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by alypagz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin with with mild acne. I have tried so many products and this is the best cleanser. It keeps my skin clear without harsh irritants.The only one I will use. No clogged pores.