July 28, 2014 | 1725 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Trish McEvoy - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont think I will purchase this product again - I love it but it is waaaaay too expensive @ $24. It works great and leaves no oily film - I really HATE that. And it does not leave a soapy film - I really hate feeling like I have soap I have to remove from my eyes. I also love the packaging - that was what really made me look at it; then tried it in the store and it was great. I have only had it about a month I think and it seems like there is only about 1/2 left. So it is off to find another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2006 8:38:00 AM More reviews by lawchic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this eye makeup remover alot. It is a bit expensive, but it does last a long time. It's really gentle and has a very mild and pleasant smell. My only complaint is that it's a bit hard to travel with- it leaked in my bag. But I guess that's the problem with liquid products. Overall, I love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2002 10:49:00 PM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very average product that does not effectively remove eye makeup. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2002 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

I dont think this removed eye makeup that well. It didnt sting me like some eye makeup removers out there, but for the price, there are a lot of other great more efficient eye makeup removers out there.